ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

E

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

_

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

W

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

I

desperate_wife

F

desperate_wife

E

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

lets do some JAVA programming....

Code: Select all

System.out.println("I miss my hubby so much.....no visa yet and im getting old and old and old");	
:cry: :cry: :cry:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Are you felling alright Desperate Wife?. Your last comments suggests to me that you are not feeling well at the moment with all the waiting that you are having to do..

Just be a more patient,and Iam sure you will be with your loved one soon inshallah. :shock:

rigstud

Post by rigstud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:32 pm

BatleyKhan (Guru), I have read your thread about applying for a Spouse Visa from Pakistan.

You might remember me from some of my query's that you have helped me out with.

As you might remember I was poorly advised on the whole thing about marrying my wife (British Citizen) in the UK.

Currently I am going through the process of applying for a Spouse Visa from Dubai. As I am a Pakistani national currently working and residing in Dubai. I will make detail notes and post them on here if anyone else should require any info about applying from Dubai in future.

Thanks Guys..n Gals..!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm

BatleyKhan (Guru), I have read your thread about applying for a Spouse Visa from Pakistan.

You might remember me from some of my query's that you have helped me out with.

As you might remember I was poorly advised on the whole thing about marrying my wife (British Citizen) in the UK.

Currently I am going through the process of applying for a Spouse Visa from Dubai. As I am a Pakistani national currently working and residing in Dubai. I will make detail notes and post them on here if anyone else should require any info about applying from Dubai in future.
Thanks for that, that would be helpful. Please forgive meif I cant remember you, its just that i have helped so many I cant remember them all.

Why by the way do you want to swap a nice place like Dubai for some miserable place in teh UK.I wish I could do teh opposite to you and move to Dubai.

By the way I hope it wasnt me that advised you incorrectly.

Anyway god luck to you with your application :lol:

rigstud

Post by rigstud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 pm

BatleyKhan (Guru),

Dont think u want to swap places with me at the moment. The weather here during the day is a sweltering 40+ degrees. I dont mind a little heat but not to a point where i feel myself cooking.

It was not you that had given me poor advise but the British embassy here in Dubai. Infact they still do not know the difference between a 'Marriage Visa' and a 'Spouse Visa'. A the time of making out my marriage visa application, I had made it very clear I was applying for a visa to marry my wife and to settle in the UK. Even after speaking to the visa officer himself, he called me up to interview me on the phone and asking what my intentions were after marriage,(I wanted to say "this is a bit inappropriate). I had explained to him about settling in the UK.... they had even then issued me with the wrong visa.

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 am

thank you for ur concern Batley Khan....ur like a daddy on this fourm who takes care of all who post their feelings.... :D :D

im losing my mind thats whats happening .... may be i should take some sleeping pills and sleeeeeeeep forever....never wake up.....
at least in my dream i can sort the UKBA out and see how they work and what they are playing at...!

thanks again

D_W

rigstud

Post by rigstud » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 am

Hey Desperate Wife,

Steady on now....you getting urself all worked up with silly thoughts in ur head. Think about me and my wife's situation. Am a Paki who recently got married in the UK. It took me 2 weeks just to get my marriage visa and after getting married in the UK, I then find out I have to go through the whole process of applying for a Spouse Visa. I have not even applied as yet. I am only just getting all my supporting documents ready now.

Can you imagine how my wife and I feel!!! But I got plenty of hope and just taking this whole thing in my own stride.

Hope this gives you some strenght to carry on...besides when this is all over you will look back and think...."am glad that part of my life is over"

Stay strong and be safe!

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 am

aaawwwwww thanks so much for that very nice comforting reply...

ur a good man...and ur wife is lucky to have u.....

i hav decided not to take sleeping pills and see how the matter will unfold....
i will hope for the best.........

wish u the best of luck also in ur strive....

take care bro!

PEACE!

D_W

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:35 am

hi desperate wife,
Any news from your end?
iam still waiting , no reply yet.
i have tried contacting them several times but no responce
tc

desperate_wife wrote:aaawwwwww thanks so much for that very nice comforting reply...

ur a good man...and ur wife is lucky to have u.....

i hav decided not to take sleeping pills and see how the matter will unfold....
i will hope for the best.........

wish u the best of luck also in ur strive....

take care bro!

PEACE!

D_W

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:58 am

hello dear aisha

long time so speak.....

if i remeber correctly u also applied from karachi and u were informed by abudhabi that ur biometrics were wrong....is that correct?

plz correct me if im wrong

i forgot when u applied.

but im sure that if u applied in march and have not heard anything by now...then ur application result should be announced next month....since u did not have to reapply again....ur 120 working days should be over next month.

hey i have not heard anything either....the waiting is killing me....

my be u and i should have some pakorrian and samosay with chatnee...it keeps my mind becoming angry at UKBA. :wink:

tc aisha...

do keep in touch.

D_W

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm

my be u and i should have some pakorrian and samosay with chatnee...it keeps my mind becoming angry at UKBA. Wink

tc aisha..
Give over girls, its lunchtime here in the UK,the thoughts of your pakorays and samosas are making me feel hungry now. :D :lol:

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

hey batley khan,
dont worry , let us come there and we will cook some nice pakoras for u, and we will make sure they are mild not hot.
we know u can't eat spicy food.
tc

batleykhan wrote:

my be u and i should have some pakorrian and samosay with chatnee...it keeps my mind becoming angry at UKBA. Wink

tc aisha..
Give over girls, its lunchtime here in the UK,the thoughts of your pakorays and samosas are making me feel hungry now. :D :lol:

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

i wish i could bribe the UKBA with a ton supply of ambala samosay and pakoray and jalaybee and with some extra hot spicey red hot chatneee.....may be that will speed the idiots up.....probably too much alcohol has left em hanging over for almost half a year!!!!......or it could be even worse......SWINE flu.....oh noooooooooooooooo!!!!

I know people....in order to relive stress on waiting time for our visas...lets start a food discussion fourm.....besides....ramadan will be begining here in karachi on Sat...i think....oh my god......i will have no energy to type......may be i should sleep.....or may be i should write a noval...i'll call it... "the pains brought by UKBA" !!!!.......im sure it will be one heck of a seller in pakistan.....i'll be the first to buy my own noval.....price is fixed Rs1000

PEACE!

D_W

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

DW

I know you are bored and suffering from stress,but I have to give you credit, you have got a wicked sense of humour.

I love reading your posts, they are so funny. You should write a blogg rather than a novel. I am sure they will be others who would be willing to share their experience with you.

I loved to see your blogg comments when you get the good news and you go to collect your passport with your visa stamped on it.

Aisha thanks for your offer, I look forward to it. Mind you my wife and daughters have been up till midnight all this week...... preparing the samosas and kebabs etc, whilst I have to look after 3 of my grand kids.

DW keep posting, but just be careful in case some of the people who run this website give you a ticking off for some of your comments.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm

hi desperate wife

your posts are great to read, and i really admire your patience, i would have gone mad by now if i had to wait that long. good luck.

The weather in punjab is beautiful at the moment, its raining and im eating pakoras too...yummy!!!

saein7860
Newly Registered

Post by saein7860 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi,

I have applied for my spouse visa on 15th april 09 from karachi bhc.Any body who has applied in april please let me know .............
was794 wrote:D_W

Its worth writing the VISA head office with an offical compaint in writing - use a recorded delivery thats you can track and get proof it was delivered.
Also call them up on 0092512098999 and get a status update.

Or you can just sit back and chill and enjoy the last days of your life without your husband!!! no doubt you will be cleaning up after him LOL !!!

ill advise the second option to chill out for a bit you will have to spend the rest of your life with him inshallah so im sure you can wait another month or so !!

Im gonna go pakistan if i dont get VISA sorted for my wife within 2-3 weeks - missing her too much !!! wish i could speak directly to the entery clearence office direct - if i could i would bribe him with thousands of pounds!!

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 pm

sahdi....wait wait for me!!!....having pakoras during raining is the best time to chill out....

what kind of pakoras are they?....alloo kay / piyaaz kay/ qeema kay?

D_W

saein7860
Newly Registered

Post by saein7860 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi Despate Wife,

When did you apply your visa and from whic BHC

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Welcome saein7860

Are u the wife or the husband who has applied for spouse visa?

Fear not....you have jumped on the same boat as us all and thus are not alone. I applied also for spouse visa from karachi on the 5th May. So you should be lucky enough to get a good reply inshallah before me. You should be expecting a reply sometime around 15th October. Thats when 120 working days will have passed or 6months. I should hopefully get a reply around 30th October since i applied roughly 15 days after you which was on the 5th May.

Do not expect anything from these merciless people before then....just be paitent and join on the discussion fourm with some other intersting humours chit chat to relieve the stress of waiting for our visas.....

So if u are a girl...what kind of food do you like?

PEACE!

D_W