ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Maintenance and Appendix 8

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

houman1979
BANNED

Dependant Maintenance and Appendix 8

Post by houman1979 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:54 am

I need some clarification about filling application form and required documents:
1-In appendix 8 it is asked that how much I paid so far for fee. I paid 500GBP as deposit but I havent recieved the original receipt and it is unlikey to receive it before application time. Then, should I indicate that I have paid 500GBP but dont have any supporting document or it is better to say that I've paid nothing?
2-In question 6.9 and 6.20 I am asked about maintenance. My own maintenance is 5400GBP and my dependant is 3600. Should I put 5400 int boxes or 9000 (3600+5400)?
3-Me and my dependant will submit a single bank statement (join account with both name) with required money. Is it enough or dependant should provide a different statemen?
Thank you for your clarifications.

ukvisa2004

Re: Dependant Maintenance and Appendix 8

Post by ukvisa2004 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 am

1. The answer is "You did not pay any fees in advance"

2. Your own maintenance i.e. £5400. Your dependant will apply separately (PBS dependant application form) where one needs to fill £3600

3. Original with your application and a copy in your dependant application clearly stating on the top that the original is provided with the main applicant. This applies only when you two are applying at the same time. Otherwise only original bank statement needs to be provided.

houman1979 wrote:I need some clarification about filling application form and required documents:
1-In appendix 8 it is asked that how much I paid so far for fee. I paid 500GBP as deposit but I havent recieved the original receipt and it is unlikey to receive it before application time. Then, should I indicate that I have paid 500GBP but dont have any supporting document or it is better to say that I've paid nothing?
2-In question 6.9 and 6.20 I am asked about maintenance. My own maintenance is 5400GBP and my dependant is 3600. Should I put 5400 int boxes or 9000 (3600+5400)?
3-Me and my dependant will submit a single bank statement (join account with both name) with required money. Is it enough or dependant should provide a different statemen?
Thank you for your clarifications.

SUNIL DITTO
Newly Registered

REG MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT

Post by SUNIL DITTO » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 pm

HI ALL, KINDLY PLS BRIEF ME ABT THE FUNS REQUIRED TO BE SHOWN IN MY BANK ACCOUNT , FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY SELF & TWO MORE DEPENENTS, ( ONE IS MY WIFE & THE OTHER IS MY 2 AND A HALF YEARS OLD SON ). I HAVE SHORTLISTED TWO UNIV. ONE IS OUTSIDE OF LONDON . THE OTHER ONE IS IN INNER LONDON. KINDLY ADVICE ME ABT THE REQUIREMENT OF FUNDS FOR ALL THREE OF US FOR BOTH THE SECTORS.

THANKS . PLS ADVICE ... REGARDS

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: REG MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 am

SUNIL DITTO wrote:HI ALL, KINDLY PLS BRIEF ME ABT THE FUNS REQUIRED TO BE SHOWN IN MY BANK ACCOUNT , FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY SELF & TWO MORE DEPENENTS, ( ONE IS MY WIFE & THE OTHER IS MY 2 AND A HALF YEARS OLD SON ). I HAVE SHORTLISTED TWO UNIV. ONE IS OUTSIDE OF LONDON . THE OTHER ONE IS IN INNER LONDON. KINDLY ADVICE ME ABT THE REQUIREMENT OF FUNDS FOR ALL THREE OF US FOR BOTH THE SECTORS.

THANKS . PLS ADVICE ... REGARDS
Hi

coming to your question.For college in London

How much you would show for maintenance funds

7200pounds(£800pounds*9 months)+1 Year fee

Dependent Maintenance to show[/b]

Total £9594 pounds(£533*2x9months) for his wife and one son.

Total

7200pounds+1year fee+9594pounds for dependents(wife+one son).

OUTSIDE LONDON Maintenance

£5400(600X9)+1 year fee for yours maintenance

For dependents

7200pounds(400X2X9) for your wife and I son

TOTAL FUNDS NEEDED

£5400 POUNDS+1 YEAR FEE+7200POUNDS for dependents.

Read page 9 and 10 of Tier4 Guideline

Can I attach files to this message.Seen no link to attach

UK_Banned_Member

[/u][/i][/b]