ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT !!! *** HSMP - TIER !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

URGENT !!! *** HSMP - TIER !

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Do we need to send a copy of our orignal HSMP approval letter (issued by Workpermit UK) when applying for extension for Tier 1.

I am aware that many would advice to send it if i have, but i dont really want to send somthing that may not be required.

PLEASE REPLY AS I AM SENDING MY APPLICATION TODAY..

MANY THANKS!!

dima
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT !!! *** HSMP - TIER !

Post by dima » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:Do we need to send a copy of our orignal HSMP approval letter (issued by Workpermit UK) when applying for extension for Tier 1.

I am aware that many would advice to send it if i have, but i dont really want to send somthing that may not be required.

MANY THANKS!!
Just kiddin!!
Your User name sayes it all... ConfusedHSMP... its cool uname..

coming to the point,
If its HSMP to Tier1 extension, I suppose You don need to send it.. let others confirm!!

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm

dima wrote:
confusedhsmp wrote:Do we need to send a copy of our orignal HSMP approval letter (issued by Workpermit UK) when applying for extension for Tier 1.

MANY THANKS!!
Just kiddin!!
Your User name sayes it all... ConfusedHSMP... its cool uname..

coming to the point,
If its HSMP to Tier1 extension, I suppose You don need to send it.. let others confirm!!
Thanks for that Dima.

Well i just need to be absolutely confirmed on this one more thing.

I have included my bankstatments for Earning Section. AND I am using the same for maintainace. So Its the same evidence being used for both sections. Is it alright? because IDK, but the HO can be stupid enough to say that they wanted 2 copies ??

sorry if i sound silly, but it just shows the level of mistrust between us and HO.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm

MANY THANKS!!
You are required to send the HSMP approval letter with Tier-1(G) application. Infact the reference letter of the same letter is already asked in relevant sections of the form.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

chetanojha wrote: You are required to send the HSMP approval letter with Tier-1(G) application. Infact the reference letter of the same letter is already asked in relevant sections of the form.
Guidance does not mention about it. It only needs ref no to be writtern in application.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

anyone??

can i have more comments please?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:anyone??

can i have more comments please?
I would not bother to send approval letter. Remember, it was valid for 6 months only and usefull for your initial application.

About bank statement. Don't worry, it will be case with many of applicant. That;s perfectly fine.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 pm

MANY THANKS!!
If this is an extension of HSMP under Tier-1 now, you are not required send the HSMP approval- its not relevant now. It was meant for original HSMP approval and VISA stamp which you have already got.

Same statement for earnings and maintenance funds is fine. mention it in your cover letter.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer