ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS appendix 8 General 6.21 Question !

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

PBS appendix 8 General 6.21 Question !

Post by ice_breaker » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm

i got a question for you guys, i am applying for student visa soon. As per Appendix 8 General

6.21 Put a cross (X) in the relevant boxes to indicate what evidence of funds has been supplied, to cover all outstanding
maintenance and fees. All documents must be originals. The funds must have been in your bank/building society account for 28 days
prior to the date of your application.

BUT 28day rule is void till october 2009 and i will be applying end of august. As the funds in my account been there less than a week. what should i write !!

ukvisa2004

Re: PBS appendix 8 General 6.21 Question !

Post by ukvisa2004 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 pm

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... pbsstudent

"If you apply before 1 October 2009 you will only need to show proof that you have the money needed, on the day that you apply. You must still provide the correct documents to support your application."

Now, strike 6.21 sentence where it says 28 days and write the above statement and then write in the bracket (see attached printout from http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... pbsstudent)

ice_breaker wrote:i got a question for you guys, i am applying for student visa soon. As per Appendix 8 General

6.21 Put a cross (X) in the relevant boxes to indicate what evidence of funds has been supplied, to cover all outstanding
maintenance and fees. All documents must be originals. The funds must have been in your bank/building society account for 28 days
prior to the date of your application.

BUT 28day rule is void till october 2009 and i will be applying end of august. As the funds in my account been there less than a week. what should i write !!