ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer with a baby with post study work permit holder!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lincoln07
Newly Registered

overstayer with a baby with post study work permit holder!

Post by lincoln07 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

thank you so much for your response. my question now is, what about if they 'r able to marry in England and go back to thier home country to apply for spouse visa while leave the baby behind in England?Is there any chance to be considered even with the evidence that she has got a baby in England? thanks for your advice.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: overstayer with a baby with post study work permit holde

Post by Rozen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

lincoln07 wrote:thank you so much for your response. my question now is, what about if they 'r able to marry in England and go back to thier home country to apply for spouse visa while leave the baby behind in England?Is there any chance to be considered even with the evidence that she has got a baby in England? thanks for your advice.
The baby could be in Timbuktu, for all UKBA cares! It's about them getting the spouse visa on the basis of their marriage, not on the basis of the baby!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:48 am

OP if your husband had a settled status in the UK or a British Citizenship, that would have contributed greatly. As things stand, i don't think UKBA will be in breach of rule 248 if they refuse you a visa to enter the UK.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but that it how it is unfortunately.

Just a suggestion, would it not be better to have all you post consolidated in one thread, rather than having different one. That was you can get better advise, and it will be less confusing for contributors
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors