ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settelment visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bilobela
Newly Registered

settelment visa

Post by bilobela » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 am

can my wife Sponsor our settelment application if she is not working but studying can we use the student loan money that go into her account as Prof of income

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 am

I thought the whole purpose of a student loan was to help you in your studies ( well it used to be in my days anyway), not to use it as proof of income to support a visa application.

Why not wait till your spouse finishes her studies, gets a job and then supports your application. That way its more likely to succeed, and it will help your spouse to concentrate on her studies rather than worrying how she is going to manage , fund and repay back the student loan.

If I was to have a guess, I would say your application will be more likely refused than granted,but then I am not an ECO who is going to make the decision