ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Rajaali wrote:well i emailed AIT couple of days before the decision of test case was released on website and this is what i got in reply 2day ..i dunno whether they too back dated or is it really a joke :

Our Ref: PK AIT Appeal Number:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

According to our records this case is currently still in pending.

good luck...btw..did u call heathrow if u wanna leave..plz let me know how to do all that as i m in same position and sooner or later might b leaving as well.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Please quote your appeal number, name and date of birth on all correspondence to us.

* Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, Arnhem Support Centre, PO Box 6987, Leicester, LE1 6ZX | ( (0044) (0)845 6000 877 | Minicom (Text Phone) (0044) (0)845 6060 766 | Fax (0044) (0)116 249 4130 or 4252 | www.ait.gov.uk | If you have any further enquiries you may find it helpful to go to our website for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

If you have any questions about your appeal which are not included on our FAQ web page, please let us know so that we can update our website

Please note due to the Data Protection Act 1998, Customer Service can only provide details of an appeal to an Appellant, Representative or authorised Sponsor.

and yea for those who have been with me since the last few months , i just wanted 2 tell ya guys that em leaving this country soon as i said earlier i will take the decision of test case as a decision of ALLAH for me and i got my decision and therefore will not like 2 pause another 6 months of my life and wil migrate 2 sum other country in near future ....best of luck to all who are staying ... donot lose your hope and i also havent lost any hope but my circumstances dun allow me to go any further otherwise i am still confident that i can defend my case very well even without any representation as i have seen many drawbacks myself being unprofessional in the test case decision which cud easily be challenged but as it seems that this will take another 6-7 months so i am least bothered .. i know it cud lead me to an re entry ban but i have wider options 2 choose from so inshallah if one door has closed many will open!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:well i emailed AIT couple of days before the decision of test case was released on website and this is what i got in reply 2day ..i dunno whether they too back dated or is it really a joke :

Our Ref: PK AIT Appeal Number:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

According to our records this case is currently still in pending.

good luck...btw..did u call heathrow if u wanna leave..plz let me know how to do all that as i m in same position and sooner or later might b leaving as well.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Please quote your appeal number, name and date of birth on all correspondence to us.

* Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, Arnhem Support Centre, PO Box 6987, Leicester, LE1 6ZX | ( (0044) (0)845 6000 877 | Minicom (Text Phone) (0044) (0)845 6060 766 | Fax (0044) (0)116 249 4130 or 4252 | www.ait.gov.uk | If you have any further enquiries you may find it helpful to go to our website for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

If you have any questions about your appeal which are not included on our FAQ web page, please let us know so that we can update our website

Please note due to the Data Protection Act 1998, Customer Service can only provide details of an appeal to an Appellant, Representative or authorised Sponsor.

and yea for those who have been with me since the last few months , i just wanted 2 tell ya guys that em leaving this country soon as i said earlier i will take the decision of test case as a decision of ALLAH for me and i got my decision and therefore will not like 2 pause another 6 months of my life and wil migrate 2 sum other country in near future ....best of luck to all who are staying ... donot lose your hope and i also havent lost any hope but my circumstances dun allow me to go any further otherwise i am still confident that i can defend my case very well even without any representation as i have seen many drawbacks myself being unprofessional in the test case decision which cud easily be challenged but as it seems that this will take another 6-7 months so i am least bothered .. i know it cud lead me to an re entry ban but i have wider options 2 choose from so inshallah if one door has closed many will open!
no em going 2 meet my lawyer in couple of days and will ask him 2 withdraw my appeal and then he will tell me whats the next procedure but as i am not going thru appeal process so it will be a voluntary return and tho they have served me removal notice earlier but it doesnt mean in itself that they have removed me if i leave by myself ...its entirely up2 me if i wud like 2 go by myself or ask them to pay for my tiket !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

ok.thanks.do let me know whatever will happen.good luck.

Diopka.
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka. » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Mrs.Rajaali,
Honey,the rotten brain needs to understand that it is time for the funeral proceedings.Thank god that you are not being stoned to end your misery.You are a disgrace to the religion and the community and it is good that you are leaving,sweetie.
Best wishes for a successful prostitution back home with a CCL PGD.
Love,
Usman.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Diopka. wrote:Mrs.Rajaali,
Honey,the rotten brain needs to understand that it is time for the funeral proceedings.Thank god that you are not being stoned to end your misery.You are a disgrace to the religion and the community and it is good that you are leaving,sweetie.
Love,
Usman.
lol... u really like troubles dnt ya..?.. but tht is offensive i suppose... peace..

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Love,
Usman.
I wud highly recommend not to discuss this issue anymore. Its already been passed to the moderators to look into this thread and perhaps close it as the case is finished and there is not need for more replies on this issue anymore.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 am

Love,
Usman.
simply 2 letters for sikos like u ..F.O..take care u need a psychologist ..so consult asap before ur brain collapse at CCL outcome coz i can tell it very confidently u r one of CCL students and if not then u r very useless person 2 waste ur 2 min writing this crap ... i pity on u and ur situation ..now write as much as u want ... i give u my words i wont reply u bak coz u dun worth it mr. so called usman or shall i say diopka ...u urself messed up with ur real id dat shows how complex u r ...bubye and yea i dun care how many people cum and piss off at me coz at the end u guys really dun matter 2 me and neither em gonna meet such sikos ever in ma life ...so no worries mate!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 am

ash786 wrote:
Love,
Usman.
I wud highly recommend not to discuss this issue anymore. Its already been passed to the moderators to look into this thread and perhaps close it as the case is finished and there is not need for more replies on this issue anymore.
why the hell unrelated ppl r concerned so much with CCL discussions ..i mean go get ur problem solved for which u r on this forum and if u have sum useful advice den post it else let CCL students get their problem solved ... its very simple if u wud like 2 try but i dunno y ppl like so much 2 laaf at sum1's misery or like dicussing it wen they're not related 2 it ... closing this post wont solve the problem as ppl still r looking forward 2 go further ...the very simple solution is if u leave this post only for CCL students 2 discuss and request from unrelated ppl 2 not to cum over and disgrace any1 without any knowledge or background of their status !
Last edited by Rajaali on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 am

@ aquasaggi , thuadda_fuffar and all others who have been with me since last few months ... guys em off from this shit and as i have taken my hands off from CCL so i wont cum 2 this forum ever again and i wud say if u have the resources den go ahead no matter how long it takes i assure u at the end u will win so dun ever get dishearted with the bullshits of non related ppl who just want to de motivate u and nuthing else ... they themselves r immigrants and are same as u r ...so dun ever think urself to be minors from them and oviously british passport holders dun have anything 2 do with CCL or PSW ..so just b confident and remain focus on ur target and inshallah u will get wat u want but atleast em not concerned 2 mess up with sum brainless and useless ppl .. so if any of u guys want 2 get in touch with me ..sen me private message and i will give yew an email 2 discuss anything ..so best of luck and bye from my side !

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am

Rajaali wrote:
ash786 wrote:
Love,
Usman.
why the hell unrelated ppl r concerned so much with CCL discussions ..i mean go get ur problem solved for which u r on this forum and if u have sum useful advice den post it else let CCL students get their problem solved ... its very simple if u wud like 2 try but i dunno y ppl like so much 2 laaf at sum1's misery or like dicussing it wen they're not related 2 it ... closing this post wont solve the problem as ppl still r looking forward 2 go further ...the very simple solution is if u leave this post only for CCL students 2 discuss and request from unrelated ppl 2 not to cum over and disgrace any1 without any knowledge or background of their status !
1. I give advise to other ppl and not ppl like you as u are From CCL so no advise will work for u anyway as being deceiving the HO with a fake qualification.
2. U need to pack u bags and go home as u have wasted enough money of our taxes we paid.
3. Also u need to take sum behavior classes as CCL has ruined u mind.
4. I only said to stop the issue as moderators have noticed ppl posting for no reason and arguing over nothing.
5. CCL finished get over it and go bak home and study a genuine qualification.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

HEY FELLOWS DO U REALLY THINK ????? ,CCL ISSUE IS FINISHED ,

WELL SOME OF THE NEWBIES ARE TAKING P***S,

TODAY I WENT TO MY SOLICITOR AND HE SHOWED ME A LETTER FROM HIGH COURT THAT HIGH COURT HAS PUT STAY ON MY CASE,UNTIL THE LEAD CASES DECISION IS UNDER RECONSIDERATION IN HIGH COURT NOW,
AS I HAD CLEARED 2 STAGES AGAINST ''HO '' AND ON THIRD STAGE MEAN HIGH COURT STILL THEY CANT FIND ANY REASON TO REFUSE MY APPEAL,SO THATS WHY THEY HAD PUT A 'HOLD' ON MY CASE, MEANS I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE LEAD CASES RECONSIDERATION IS IN HIGH COURT,

I DONT KNOW WAT WAS THE SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE LEAD CASES FOR APPELLANTS, BUT THEY REALLY MADE A MESS AND IT WAS ONE SIDED TRAFFIC ON 3RD JUNE 2009,''HO'' DOMINATED ALL THE WAY EVEN IAN MACDONLAD COULDNT DEFEND WELL,

I HAD A LONG CHAT WITH MY SOLICITOR AND BARRISTER AND THEY SAID NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ,WE CAN GIVE A NEW TWIST TO THIS ISSUE,AND WE WILL GIVE TOUGH TIME FOR 'HO'
I NEVER WANTED TO EXPOSE MY IDENTITY BUT U HAD SEEN ME AND READ ABOUT ME RECENTLY, ON BBC AND JANG NEWS PAPER ,MY FULL NAME IS '''' M******d F******d I***L ''''''

SO DONT LOSE THE HOPE ,BECAUSE I AM BACK AND I AM COMMITED,AND MY CASE IS STILL ALIVE,AND I DONT LIKE TO JUST PERFORM IN THE FORUMS OR USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE FOR NOTHING ,SO FAR I HAVE BEEN VERY HUMBLE BUT NOW ITS TIME.....
:twisted: :twisted:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm

thanks for the updates!!!i hope all newbies and those who have nothing to do with ccl matter and try to create sensation...fuss..everyday will stop there comments. i think only if someone has some valuable suggestion he or she should write down and donot create hatred.
anyway geoatleo now i know who you are.please do keep posting updates.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 am

sorry to bother, but people like mr ash786 r here 4 fun only, and if u go through wd this post study work whole page u ll find his posts r everywhere wid same old advices. he just want some popularity and wanna be a senior or whatever,eventhough i dont c him as a professional, highly qualified o even an immigration advisor or .... if he thinks he iswell beyond the reach of everyone then i wud say sorry and feel pain 4 him. so my advice 2 everyone is try other people if u can otherwise plz try 2 avoid an arguement and fighting which is not gonaa end anywhere. sorry 2 bother u mr ash786 but i felt personely that u accusing people straightaway wid no sympathy.be mercyfull and may Allah reward u and everyone in their life wid joy and happiness.Ameen, and plz dont take it personel or serious it was just an advice 4 a bro. thx

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 am

wait wrote:sorry to bother, but people like mr ash786 r here 4 fun only, and if u go through wd this post study work whole page u ll find his posts r everywhere wid same old advices. he just want some popularity and wanna be a senior or whatever,eventhough i dont c him as a professional, highly qualified o even an immigration advisor or .... if he thinks he iswell beyond the reach of everyone then i wud say sorry and feel pain 4 him. so my advice 2 everyone is try other people if u can otherwise plz try 2 avoid an arguement and fighting which is not gonaa end anywhere. sorry 2 bother u mr ash786 but i felt personely that u accusing people straightaway wid no sympathy.be mercyfull and may Allah reward u and everyone in their life wid joy and happiness.Ameen, and plz dont take it personel or serious it was just an advice 4 a bro. thx
1. I never started a argument with you as it was u offensive language which i replied the way u wanted me to reply.
2. I do not really care as ppl know that my replies did help them and i dont really care wat u say about me.
3. I am not an immigration expert and i never said that
4. I did not accuse anybody its the language which make me reply the same way u want me to communicate with u.
5. So get on with u businees ma8.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

hey raja bro..do reply me at aqua_saggi@yahoo.co.uk as i m unable to reply u through pm..bcoz my msgs are still in outbox ...regards

rizoo

advice

Post by rizoo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm

hey guys i just received one letter today form AIT

Cambridge College Of Learning

You are referred to the reported case of NA and others (Cambridge College of Learning ) Pakistan (2009) UKAIT 00031

The hand note of the case reads as follows:-

Cambridge College of learning never ran a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management course or a Postgraduate Diploma in IT course. Accordingly, for a person applying for a leave to remain under the Tier 1 (post study work) scheme to rely on a certificate of an award of such a diploma following a course will amount to a false representation and so will fall foul of paragraph 322 (1A) of the statement of changes in Immigration rules HC 395. Such a person will also be unable to meet the requirements of paragraph 245Z because he or she could never have undertaken such a course.

Having considered the case referred to above,, the material before the Tribunal and the nature of the issues raised in this appeal, the tribunal is of the view that this appeal can be justly determined without a hearing and hereby gives notice of its intention to determine the appeal without a hearing (see rule 15 (2) (d) of the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (Procedure) Rules 2005).

However, in accordance with rule 15(3) of the said rules the Tribunal must not determine the appeal without a hearing without first giving the parties notice of its intention to do so, and an opportunity to make written representations as to whether there should be a hearing.

Take further notice that any such written representations must be made to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal at the address given above by no later than 02/09/09

Yours faithfully

Clerks to the Tribunals

Give me some advice wht i do beacuse i appeal on paper and i dont know abt either leads case ppls go to the high court or not

plz any one let me know wht i do in this situatio n

prince.07

CCL Decision

Post by prince.07 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

There are a lot of flaws in the decision.

a. How can the tribunal use 3 student to determine the fate of over 2500 student? I believe decision goes with majority nor minority
b. what role did samia played in the whole scenerio? Somebody with malice to settle with school or independent person.
c. whose to blame for CCL attrocities?
d. who create avenue for CCL to defraud student if thats the case? regulators or HO?
e. student is always at school mercy after paying the enrolment fee.
f. why are other colleges awarding PGD if they are not allowed to issue such?
g. the student solicitor is a complete sell-out even novice can do better.

i think the judgement is one sided in favour of HO which is far from the normal norms of good judgement. it looks influenced and contradictory with flaws. It can be challenged in high court for proper investigaton and decision.

Wish u the best of luck.

redbull
Newly Registered

Re: advice

Post by redbull » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 am

rizoo wrote:hey guys i just received one letter today form AIT

You are referred to the reported case of NA and others (Cambridge College of Learning ) Pakistan (2009) UKAIT 00031

Cambridge College of learning never ran a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management course or a Postgraduate Diploma in IT course. Accordingly, for a person applying for a leave to remain under the Tier 1 (post study work) scheme to rely on a certificate of an award of such a diploma following a course will amount to a false representation and so will fall foul of paragraph 322 (1A) of the statement of changes in Immigration rules HC 395. Such a person will also be unable to meet the requirements of paragraph 245Z because he or she could never have undertaken such a course.

Having considered the case referred to above,, the material before the Tribunal and the nature of the issues raised in this appeal, the tribunal is of the view that this appeal can be justly determined without a hearing and hereby gives notice of its intention to determine the appeal without a hearing (see rule 15 (2) (d) of the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (Procedure) Rules 2005).

However, in accordance with rule 15(3) of the said rules the Tribunal must not determine the appeal without a hearing without first giving the parties notice of its intention to do so, and an opportunity to make written representations as to whether there should be a hearing.

Take further notice that any such written representations must be made to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal at the address given above by no later than 02/09/09

Yours faithfully

Clerks to the Tribunals

Give me some advice wht i do beacuse i appeal on paper and i dont know abt either leads case ppls go to the high court or not

when was ur last hearing and what was the decision

griffin09
Newly Registered

Post by griffin09 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I am also an unlucky CCL student. So at last the decision came. Is anybody planning to appeal their decision? Or going to voluntarily leave the country? But everybody has not got the written letter from AIT. How long we would have to wait?

griffin09
Newly Registered

Re: advice

Post by griffin09 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

rizoo wrote:hey guys i just received one letter today form AIT

Yours faithfully

Clerks to the Tribunals

Absolutely no idea what to do..my batch mates also got the same letter, but I am awaiting for mine. They have not taken a decision, whether to leave the country asap or appeal the decision in High Court. Plz update

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Guys I spoke to my solicitor abt AIT letter hesaid it's a legal process to informe every single ccl students all the pending appeal decision court take take without hearing that's mean all ccl students appealmist be refused but this is not fair only 3 case these ppls decided rest of all decision but every single body rights to challenge this in high court either leads case challenge this result in a high court .

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

What happens with your lawyer if your appeal doesn't go through succsefully? It's on a no Win no fee Basis right? You won't pay anything unless the appeal is successful?

If this isn't the case, you can pay me £200 per hour and I'll stroke your hair and tell you everything will be ok too.

victimccl
Newly Registered

Hi All CCl students

Post by victimccl » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

I really appreciate all students who fighting for this..thats our right to do so as thats our future we cant keep this allegation on our career y not disclose ppl involve (all the agents ,lawyer etc) in this ....................as we paying so much in hearing courts appeal Plz all ccl guyz ....Be unite and bring all the culprits in Picture....We students r innocent Coz we not done any thing wrong did same as other college students did like(BITE,LCMIT..........etc)...........IF they having PSW

Y not we?????????

prince.07

CCL Decision

Post by prince.07 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Why cant all affected CCL student come together to contribute, get one of the top lawyers to defend their case instead of waiting for somebody to fight it alone like HSMP applicants did last time?

Delay is dangerous. Act fast!

mate123
Newly Registered

Re: CCL Decision

Post by mate123 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree with you prince. punishing just students is not the right solution. Altogether we can make a difference.