ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents from Employer - WP to Tier2 ext

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anu_2009
Newly Registered

Documents from Employer - WP to Tier2 ext

Post by anu_2009 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi seniors

I am on workpermit and working as a perm employee for a telecom firm. I am applying for my extension of my WP which transits to Tier2. I have some clarification to clear on this regard, please help me. Excuse me if I am repeating any existing/ discussed query:

1) My WP expires on Mar2010, but I will be off for maternity from Jan 2010, so I am planning to apply the extension by Sep ending, Is this valid?
2) My employer is licensed, as they are listed on Sponsor’s list as A rated and I am working for this firm from 2 years. The HR is ready to provide the supporting documents, but is not aware of this specific procedure, so she is asking me to list down the required documents and formats, so she would provide them to me. So I am here sharing my query with you all to confirm my doubts. The documents I need to be collecting from my employer are:

A> COS, Certification of Sponsorship with URN number and their license number, employee name, role and package details.
B> Employer letter confirming my job at their firm, with the role and package details. And the HR contact details for the HO if they would need to query any details.

Please confirm me the above 2 points, or correct me if any thing else is required to be collected.

Also It would be of great help if any one can kindly provide me the format of the COS and employer letter formats.

Thanks & Regards
Anu
anureq76@yahoo.com