ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintainance fund for dependent of student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

infouk
Newly Registered

maintainance fund for dependent of student

Post by infouk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm

How much maintainance fund and for what period of time in bank account is need to be shown while applying for dependent visa of student here from UK under old immigration system existed before 31 March 2009 ?

SUNIL DITTO
Newly Registered

MAINTENANCE FUND

Post by SUNIL DITTO » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 pm

HI ALL, KINDLY PLS BRIEF ME ABT THE FUNS REQUIRED TO BE SHOWN IN MY BANK ACCOUNT , FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY SELF & TWO MORE DEPENENTS, ( ONE IS MY WIFE & THE OTHER IS MY 2 AND A HALF YEARS OLD SON ). I HAVE SHORTLISTED TWO UNIV. ONE IS OUTSIDE OF LONDON . THE OTHER ONE IS IN INNER LONDON. KINDLY ADVICE ME ABT THE REQUIREMENT OF FUNDS FOR ALL THREE OF US FOR BOTH THE SECTORS.

THANKS . PLS ADVICE ... REGARDS

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: MAINTENANCE FUND

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 am

SUNIL DITTO wrote:
HI ALL, KINDLY PLS BRIEF ME ABT THE FUNS REQUIRED TO BE SHOWN IN MY BANK ACCOUNT , FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY SELF & TWO MORE DEPENENTS, ( ONE IS MY WIFE & THE OTHER IS MY 2 AND A HALF YEARS OLD SON ).

I HAVE SHORTLISTED TWO UNIV. ONE IS OUTSIDE OF LONDON . THE OTHER ONE IS IN INNER LONDON. KINDLY ADVICE ME ABT THE REQUIREMENT OF FUNDS FOR ALL THREE OF US FOR BOTH THE SECTORS.

THANKS . PLS ADVICE ... REGARDS
Hi

I have already answered your question in other thread.

Anyway again

FOR INNER LONDON COLLEGE

7200pounds_1 year fee+9594pounds for your 2 dependents(2depedants@£533 for 9 months=£9594

In short

£7200+one year fee+£9594(2@£533*9months)

OUTER LONDON COLLEGE

£5400+one year fee+7200pounds for 2 dependants(2@£400*9 months)

Summary

You need 9 months funds for each dependant at the rate of £533 for a college in London and £400 for a college outside London

So if you have wife and I child you need 533*2depedant*9months funds for outside london college

and for insode london college

you need extra £800pounds for two dependants for 9 months =£7200

UK_Banned_Member

SUNIL DITTO
Newly Registered

Post by SUNIL DITTO » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 am

MANY THANKS . My major concern is that whether i have to show the funds for only 9 months eventhough my course duration is 15 months ?

Highly anticipating ur reply. regards

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

SUNIL DITTO wrote:MANY THANKS . My major concern is that whether i have to show the funds for only 9 months even though my course duration is 15 months ?

Highly anticipating ur reply. regards
Yes for only nine months even course is for 3 years.

UK_Banned_Member

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: maintainance fund for dependent of student

Post by tuliprose » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am

infouk wrote:How much maintainance fund and for what period of time in bank account is need to be shown while applying for dependent visa of student here from UK under old immigration system existed before 31 March 2009 ?
There is no particular rule for those students who got their visas before 31st of March. But there should be enough money to accomodate you all plus some amount for fees.