ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General (HSMP) delay Appear in Person

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

furqansiddiqui
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General (HSMP) delay Appear in Person

Post by furqansiddiqui » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 am

went to Croydon Home office on the 9th of July 2009 to submit my application in person, however, after waiting for 6 hours I was given a letter stating that my application is valid but they will need to make further enquiries before a decision can be reached on my application. Case worker told to send P60 I told the caseworker we don’t have P60 in Pakistan but I can send Income Tax Document, she was fine with that and ask me to post those documents on The Home Office, Lunar House,Croydon,CR9 2BY.

I posted them all tax documents on 23 July 2009; I check with them they have received my documents on 24 July 2009.

The external documents (From Pakistan) I presented are only for my previous earning which are my Payslips for the last 12 months, my bank statement for the last 12 months, Job Offer Letter from Employer, Confirmation of Employment Letter and last those Income tax documents which they asked for.

They can contact to my Employer in working hours and Administration Department will verify that all those documents which I submitted them.

The only problem is that if they are unable to contact Federal Board of Revenue, Income Tax Department of Pakistan then what happen?.

Can I be refused if they are not able to contacted Income Tax Department in Pakistan because it was very difficult contacted.

My visa is valid till second week of Sep,
I like to know if anyone submits application in Person and paid extra premium fees how much time HO will take to make decision?

Or Home Office wait for visa to expire before sending a refusal letter or if they want to refuse my application due to Income Tax Department why can’t they do in 3 weeks?

Had anyone faced similar type of situation?

furqansiddiqui
Newly Registered

Senior members please help

Post by furqansiddiqui » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Senior members please help me...
please please please

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Make sure your employer and bank verifies your documents. If he does then you will definately get visa. If they dont then you will be refused and also be issued a ban for deceiving.

You should never send income tax documents as they were never required. As you arleady had two piecies of evidences required i.e salary slips and bank statements.

But you should not be worried as everything is genuine.

furqansiddiqui
Newly Registered

Thanks Rizwan for reply

Post by furqansiddiqui » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

rizwan567 wrote:Make sure your employer and bank verifies your documents. If he does then you will definately get visa. If they dont then you will be refused and also be issued a ban for deceiving.

You should never send income tax documents as they were never required. As you arleady had two piecies of evidences required i.e salary slips and bank statements.

But you should not be worried as everything is genuine.

When I present In Person at Croydon i dont have my income tax docs with me but the case worker ask for it and she given me time for that.... because of that i posted them those documents....

Did HO make decision before my Current Visa expire?

wasifnagi
Newly Registered

Post by wasifnagi » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 am

Hi

I am in the same situation. I applied through lawyer on 2nd Sep 2009. they kept the documents for decision and now its been 6 weeks and no reply.

They asked for the Client's contact detail and VAT NO where I worked as self employed which I sent very next day after getting letter from HO.

Can you please tell me what happend to your case and did you get approval or refusal. and how long it took to get the letter from HO.

Regards

anandpathak

PEO croydon - delay due to Biometric systems

Post by anandpathak » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:35 am

Hi ,
I had PEO appitment at Croydon on 28th Nov 2011 for my Tier 1 general visa extension.
After accepting my Biometrics I was asked to wait for biometric match results. After 2 hours my application was accepted and all documenst were checked by Case worker . She tols me that due to BIOMETRIC database issues teh results are taking time and they have asked some people to go back if they cant wait. I told her that I can wait for 2 more hours ( it was already 2PM and my appoitment was of 11:45 AM.)
After checking all my papers she told me to wait for Bipmetric results for 30 minutes. After only 15 minutes she called me up and told that she checked with the supervisor and was informed that Biometric result database is having issues and results are not expected for the whole day. In such a situation I may choose to get my passport in person after 2 days or by Post . I choose the option of getting it by post ( second class recorded delivery). The case officer declined to comment on my result of my application of Completeness of document at that juncture. She just said that she has all documenst to make the decision and only biometric results are awaited. He kept all originals with her including passport.
I would like to know if someody else has faced the same situation and in how many days you got the result/ passport back and is theer any way to track teh application status.
Thansk in advance for your inputs
Cheers
Anand

anandpathak

Re: very importantt

Post by anandpathak » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Mine was a Premium PEO appointment so getting Biometric appointment Letter was not required. It was same day biometric collection at PEO croydon.
By the way , I got my Orginal documents today by second class recorded delivery with a letter that Visa has been appproved and the Biometric Card will reach me in few days.

Thansk gurus for your help throughout the application processes.

Cheers
Anand

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:59 pm

congrats anandpathak.

can you please let us know on what basis you applied i.e employer or self employed? and did you still get to pay PEO fee or postal?

anandpathak

Post by anandpathak » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 pm

zaynab79 wrote:congrats anandpathak.

can you please let us know on what basis you applied i.e employer or self employed? and did you still get to pay PEO fee or postal?
My earning was through a single employer as i m applied as employed.
I had to still pay premium fee of 1300 and was nt refunded the fee .i had mentioned this in feedback form.

rsharma6
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rsharma6 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 am

anandpathak wrote:
zaynab79 wrote:congrats anandpathak.

My earning was through a single employer as i m applied as employed.
I had to still pay premium fee of 1300 and was nt refunded the fee .i had mentioned this in feedback form.
Hi Anand,

Did you show your full 12 months earning as employed? If 9 months salary alone can qualify for earning, do you know if it is ok to just submit for 9 months? Reason being before 9 months I was contracting. Though I have all the evidence for contract earning, I just do not want to make my application complicated and thinking of using only those 9 months permanent salary as this is pretty straightforward.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.