ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Masters from india verification process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Diopka
Newly Registered

Masters from india verification process

Post by Diopka » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 am

Hi all,
I am currently on PSW and planning to do masters(distance learning) from india rather than doing a top up from here but have few queries.
Does anyone know the verification process for degrees in india by BHC/INTEGRA? I am bit worried because I was told by my solicitor friend that it is difficult to verify and the process is lethargic in india than here in U.K.Many people with fake ones have got away while some with genuine ones got refusals as theirs could not be verified as per BHC standard verification process.
Many thanks.

rajdelhi1979

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Got it verified by UKNARIAC. Pay online , send documents and then they will verify in 15 business days.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am

rajdelhi1979 wrote:Got it verified by UKNARIAC. Pay online , send documents and then they will verify in 15 business days.
The OP is asking for verification of Degree by BHC in India at the time of Tier-1 approval and not for comparability of Degree to UK Masters.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Diopka
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 am

thanks push for getting the point..would like to know if anyone knows the verification process.
thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 am

Diopka wrote:thanks push for getting the point..would like to know if anyone knows the verification process.
thanks
If they decide to carry out the verification they will write a letter/ send email and advise them to confirm the details. They would expect the University to provide response within a particular time-frame.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer