ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language points

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tahir01
Newly Registered

English language points

Post by Tahir01 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Dear Fellows

I am member of ACCA and have completed my study from London College of Accountancy (LCA) in London. Now I want to apply for immigration under Tier 1 General. I want to confirm that either I can claim 35 points for my ACCA qualification and 10 points for English language as LCA is listed in the calculator of Home office website. I will really appreciate your reply.

Many Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: English language points

Post by push » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Tahir01 wrote:Dear Fellows

I am member of ACCA and have completed my study from London College of Accountancy (LCA) in London. Now I want to apply for immigration under Tier 1 General. I want to confirm that either I can claim 35 points for my ACCA qualification and 10 points for English language as LCA is listed in the calculator of Home office website. I will really appreciate your reply.

Many Thanks
Does the point based calculator awards 10 points for your course institution and duration under the English Language requirement section? If yes then go ahead.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer