ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post Dated Tenancy Agreement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vuppala
Newly Registered

Post Dated Tenancy Agreement

Post by vuppala » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi Members,

As part of applying the HSMP dependent visa for infant can we use the post dated Tenancy agreement from an authorised agent and ask home office to give the visa after 1 week of starting of agreement.

Will this comes under sufficient housing accomodation.

I have all the other things in hand without any problems.

Thanks,
Vuppala

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Possibly yes,but may be no.

It all depends on the ECO. I have known it to be happen to me twice on two diffrent occasions at two diffrents posts.

Just ask and then hope they agree.

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Even I am in the same situation. I haven't realised that this might be an issue so far as I am applying for my wife/daughter's tier1 dependant visa next week and the tenancy agreement starts from 15-Aug-09. Can I ask HO to issue visa post 15-Aug-09? Good that I have seen this post. Can seniors please advice?

vuppala
Newly Registered

HSMP dependent application form VAF

Post by vuppala » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Mate,

Which application form you are using, as i recently got a mail from vfs chennai that the application has changed recently

Thanks,
Vuppala

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Good news:- My wife and kid got Tier1 Dependent visa. For my wife visa says "Visa Tier1 (General) Partner" whereas my kids visa says "Visa Tier1 (General) Child".

I waited till my tenancy agreement came into effect, so haven't taken risk with Post Dated Tenancy. I have used "POINTS BASED SYSTEM FORM (VAF10 MAR 2009) Dependant".