ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aisha
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA

Post by aisha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm

HI GUYS,
JUST JOINED THIS FORUM,
I APPLIED ON 12TH MAR FOR SETTLEMENT VISA NO REPLY YET,
ANYONE APPLIED IN THAT TIME PERIOD , PLS UPDATE :(

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: SPOUSE VISA

Post by Rozen » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 pm

aisha wrote:HI GUYS,
JUST JOINED THIS FORUM,
I APPLIED ON 12TH MAR FOR SETTLEMENT VISA NO REPLY YET,
ANYONE APPLIED IN THAT TIME PERIOD , PLS UPDATE :(
No need for CAPITALS! We would still be able to read if you used your lower case. :roll:

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm

aisha

you are in the same boat as me.....i applied for settlement visa on the 9th March....and still no reply.

my hubby is the sponser and I applied from karachi.

these visa processing people are merciless Evil or Very Mad

they do not put on hold how man applications should be submitted each month...otherwise their precious income will go down! Thats why the backlock and hence the delays. And to make it even worse...these horrible people will not increase their human resources to reduce the processing time!

hope to hear from you all your comments.

D_W

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm

hi
deperate-wife
i applied from karachi too, its really mad, according to processing time available on gerry's website, karachi cases are 100% in 60 days, even islamabd and abudhabi are not giving correct information.
this is ridiculous.
have u tried calling abudhabi? they are useless anyway, passing wrong information, few days ago i called them they said gerry's will call u soon there is some prob with ur biometrics, i went mad that after 4nhalf months ur tellin me this , not even bothered to inform me , i found out when i rang them, then i emailed them no reply, again email no reply, i asked my solicitor to email them, they replied me instead that sorry madam for delay, ur application is handled in uk, then they gave me uk email address, we emailed them no reply yet.
its really sad the way they are treating us.
HAPPY ROZEN, ITS ALL IN LOWER CASE :D

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 am

asalam-o-aliakum aisha

my dear sister, i really feel very sorry for you. I think that now im fortunate enough that these stupid people at least botherd to tell me after 2 months (from 9th March) that my bio metrics were wrong...CLEARLY their stupid fault. So i was called again by gerrys on the 5th May..and thats when i had to re-apply my application again. I was then given a new tracking number. So now from 5th May to 5th Aug (next week) 60 working days will pass. The June stats on the visa processing also indicate that these lazy bunch of **** do process 100% in 60 working days time. However due to their office shifting operation from London to Liverpool from the 20th July.....they said that they now can not gaurentee 60 working days.....so my case may just go well into Septemeber and then perhaps i may hear somthing.

Has gerrys called u for another appointment for ur biometrics to be taken again?...since u say that they told u that there is something wrong with ur biometrics.?

Once again i really feel sorry for u......my sympathy is with u.

do reply again and lets keep in touch...since us to applied from the same city....Karachi and during the same period!

D_W

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi desperate wife,
its really annoying that the guy i spoke to on phone with in abudhabi said my collegue has told me that u had problem with ur biometrics. wait for gerry's call. i havent heard anythng since then but the funny thing is that when my husband called them to find out as he was fuming they said ur application does not exist here, settlement cases no no we dont deal with them here, service is shit here. i hope atleast u hear something before 60days.
really dont know what to do.
hope for the best
only Allah can help us with a miracle

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 am

dear aisha

asalam-o-alaikum sister.

you applied for karachi....is that correct?

I also applied from KArachi.

also i hav tried my self many times to call to abudhabi embassy but i always get the same stupid reply from them thet "WE DO NOT PROCESS SETELLEMENT VISA CASES FROM PAKISTAN"....... so just how are u getting a reply from them that ur biometrics are wrong?

plz give me the full calling number and the required extensions for abudhabi UK embassy.

ALso my dear sister...plz do not loose hope....be patient....if they made a mistake on ur biometrics then im sure u will get a call from gerrys....like i did on the 24th April (11th March submitted application). So i then re-applied with new bio-metrics done again and got new tracking number on 5th May.

So dont lose hope they will call u. ALso the maximum time for visa processing is 120 working days as mentioned in the June stats on gerrys website. 120 working days is 6months. I know thats a lot....but give this time.....something will turn up with in this time frame.

reply to me....

D_W

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm

wsalam desperate wife,
i know its really hard to wait all this time, i haven't had any call from gerry's yet, 0097126101100/0097126101580 abudhabi uk embassy, but i think they r biggest useless people.
ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk (try this email address) i was given this email address by abudhabi when my hubby became pain in their ____.
i haven't heard anything from them yet too. its beeen over 1 week. try if u get reply. maybe it wrks for u.
tc hun

aisha
Newly Registered

Post by aisha » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 pm

hi D_W,
hope ur well,
i miss ur comments
any news?
tc