ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary proof for ILR.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nischerry
Newly Registered

Salary proof for ILR.

Post by nischerry » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

As iam from india and worked in UK intially on WP for first 2 years. I didnt have any payslips but they issued P60 which are in very less amounts comparative to what i earn, they say its companies policy.

Will there be any problem if the earnings on monthly basis wont match with p60s, as we have perdiems + indian sal + house allowance but tax will be paid for only some but not for all.

Will home office will keep a track of all the amounts and earnings on monthly basis ?

I had submitted the salary certificate which shows like below while shifting the visa from WP to HSMP :

S.NO Month Amount in GBP
1 Jan XXXX
2 Feb XXXX
3 Mar XXXX

but the problem now for ILR is as we need to provide either the payslips or P60s which has different amounts. Amount received in account and P60s shows much difference. Now iam confused how i should submit the details.

If i wont submit salary certificate and only P60s which has less amounts will they accept it? as salary certificate shows only amounts but not tax deductions and p60s shows only tax deductions which is bit confusing for me?

or else getting a letter from employer stating the amounts for every month and not by submittign p60s is ok?

please some one help me on this ?

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 am

R u currently on WP?Have u finished 5 years on WP?

As far as i know Indian cos. can get away with tax evasion for initial 2 years.But after 2 years they need to start paying tax,give you "complete" sal .slips etc.
So if you have Sal slips for last 3 years(not initial 2 years) ,you shd. be fine.

nischerry
Newly Registered

Post by nischerry » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 am

Iam currently on Tier1, I havent finished my 5 years but iam gng to finish my 5 years in next January.

the problem is i came to UK in Jan 2006 and went back to india on July1st 2007on official tour and came back on 30th september 2007 i.e exact 3 months and as per the company rules from 30th september they say its a new assignement not the continuation for the previous assignement.