ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how i appley my residency card in spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikabbas
Newly Registered

how i appley my residency card in spain

Post by malikabbas » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm

hello
sir,
how are you...
i m pakistani and now i study in lithuaina and i have a TRP(temparay residence perment) as a behalf of student and i marry this week with lithuanin girl and i register my marriage here in lithuania same week.
now i dont want to apply lithuain residence perment card i want to apply a spainish residency card so now u tell me whats the procedure to apply the card and which documents u required, and how much time period required for this process to get a card , and how much your fees.please tell me in detail,

yours obetiently,
malik

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

You and your wife need to have prove of address in spain called APALAMENTO and go the extranjero office to register and submit your wife s application first,it s 10 euros fee to the bank and your wife will be given a resident certificate on the spot. but you need to apply through a lawyer to make it easier for you due to language barrier. if u need more infomation just let me know bcos i know who have done that recently and got his resident card for 5years and wife is lithuanian.

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

if you have all the documents they required and your intention is genuine, it may not take long but normally use to be within six months but it depends on each individual.If you need more information just ask me.