ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Award Confirmation Letter for PWS.... PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishnuonfire
Newly Registered

Award Confirmation Letter for PWS.... PLEASE HELP

Post by vishnuonfire » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am

Hi there
Friends I'm kinda tensed now coz I already made my application on the 11th of August and is waiting for my PWS. The only issue i find with my application is that I dont have an Original Award Letter attached with the application coz the Original Award Letter was lost in post. I went to my International Office and according to them I just need to get a reprint of my Award Letter and then attach a letter of explanation as why i couldn't attach the original award letter along with that application. so I made the application with my reprint and explanation letter. I have all other original doc's including certificate, award confirmation letter, transcript/marklist, PP, Bank statements etc. Is this any good friends? What do you think my chances are? Will this be a case of rejection?
And also how long is it gonna take for the result to come out. Is it gonna take too long? Please help me out. I'll also update you all regarding whats happening. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance

ash786
BANNED

Re: Award Confirmation Letter for PWS.... PLEASE HELP

Post by ash786 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 pm

vishnuonfire wrote:Hi there
Friends I'm kinda tensed now coz I already made my application on the 11th of August and is waiting for my PWS. The only issue i find with my application is that I dont have an Original Award Letter attached with the application coz the Original Award Letter was lost in post. I went to my International Office and according to them I just need to get a reprint of my Award Letter and then attach a letter of explanation as why i couldn't attach the original award letter along with that application. so I made the application with my reprint and explanation letter. I have all other original doc's including certificate, award confirmation letter, transcript/marklist, PP, Bank statements etc. Is this any good friends? What do you think my chances are? Will this be a case of rejection?
And also how long is it gonna take for the result to come out. Is it gonna take too long? Please help me out. I'll also update you all regarding whats happening. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance
1. For PSW u shud submit the original certificate of award awarded by the university.
2. If u did not have the certificate then the letter from the collge shud have included extra information regaridng that (See PSW guidence on this issue)
3. The HO normally do not accept a duplicate or copy of the award as per PSW guidence.
4 U have applied anyway so see wat happens.

vishnuonfire
Newly Registered

Post by vishnuonfire » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 pm

hi ash thanks for the reply... what it is i have submitted the original certificate along with the application and all other documents are original except the Award Letter(the letter which will be send out to you initially to let you know that Masters has been awarded to you). I dont have an original letter for that but just a reprint. Everything else is original. I have original certificate, original award confirmation letter(the one which i get after i receive my award), transcript/marklist, bank statements, balance etc...
but just the first letter which was sent out to me to let me know that Masters will be awarded to me is not there but just a reprint of this letter and a letter explining why it was lost. Is this going to be a big issue? butterflies in my stomach... :(

ammeck09

Post by ammeck09 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

vishnuonfire wrote:hi ash thanks for the reply... what it is i have submitted the original certificate along with the application and all other documents are original except the Award Letter(the letter which will be send out to you initially to let you know that Masters has been awarded to you). I dont have an original letter for that but just a reprint. Everything else is original. I have original certificate, original award confirmation letter(the one which i get after i receive my award), transcript/marklist, bank statements, balance etc...
but just the first letter which was sent out to me to let me know that Masters will be awarded to me is not there but just a reprint of this letter and a letter explining why it was lost. Is this going to be a big issue? butterflies in my stomach... :(
If you have included all these documents, then you will be fine. Don't worry unnecessary.

vishnuonfire
Newly Registered

Post by vishnuonfire » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am

thank u very much mate.... just that lot of things depend on this visa... so kinda tensed and feel like sharing with someone thats all.... thanks for the words....

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 pm

vishnuonfire wrote:hi ash thanks for the reply... what it is i have submitted the original certificate along with the application and all other documents are original except the Award Letter(the letter which will be send out to you initially to let you know that Masters has been awarded to you). I dont have an original letter for that but just a reprint. Everything else is original. I have original certificate, original award confirmation letter(the one which i get after i receive my award), transcript/marklist, bank statements, balance etc...
1 As long as the cover letter is included then u shud be fine.