ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC...when to go

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knbabu_99
Newly Registered

EC...when to go

Post by knbabu_99 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:10 pm

I have got the HSMP approval in october 1st week with a dated letter of September 20, 20005. Due to family reasons, I need to stay in India till June 1st week. what would be your advice ?

1.Is it better to go for EC in December and request them to give a post dated Visa.. I read some where that I need to travel in 90 days time frame after I get the VISA.

2. Is it better to apply for the FLR in December 1st week ?

3. what is the current Fees for EC ?

Please help me out in getting the better solution.

faisal30
Newly Registered

Post by faisal30 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:33 pm

1) Go to the EC in December and request them to stamp the visa after 1-2 months. There is no need to travel within 90 days. You can come to uk within an year.

2) better to apply b/w 10-20th December

3) check you local embassy for visa fee

kumi

fees..

Post by kumi » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:11 pm

I am guessing by your name that you are from India. Anyways., I applied through VFS service in Bangalore., and the total cost was 7500 ., its 6800 for the actual visa and the rest of them for courier and handling charges by VFS