ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 pm

geoatleo wrote:http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA018192009.doc

IN THIS DECISION THE IMMIGRATION JUDGE IS '''PERKINS'' ,I REMEBER HIS NAME BECAUSE WHEN ''HO'' WENT IN SENIOR COURT FOR RECONSIDERATION ,THE SAME JUDGE KEPT THE SAME DECISION FROM LOWER COURT,
NOW ME AND HO OFFICE ARE IN HIGH COURT ,..SE WAT HAPPENS BUT STILL MY CASE IN ON HOLD UNTIL THE THE RECONSIDERATION OF THE LEAD CASE IS IN HIGH COURT NOW,

IAN MACDONALD PLZZ THIS TIME PREPARE WELL,IN HIGH COURT YOU ARE PAID AT LEAST 1500-2000 £ FOR ONE HEARING :shock: :shock:
God bless u..may u win ur case in HC as well.

rizoo

Re: ALL CCL Victim

Post by rizoo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 am

1379 wrote:
rizoo wrote:Hey guys

What u ppls decide abt demonstration that’s a time we all comes in one platform and ignore wht other ppls saying abt that ccl matter

Let me know ppls either we r going to do this demonstration or not
Lets get together ASAP!!! I am calling all victims of HO to come together and fight for our rights!!!!
man this not a time we agruments to each other this a time we can do something like demonstration but we need unites 1st and commitment then hope we get our goals and we will win this case Inshallah

Diopka
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 am

lol..dont fight ...read this...
Santa: I have swallowed a key.
> Doctor: When?
> Santa: 3 months back!
> Doctor: What were you doing till now?
> Santa: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.
>
> *********
> A lady calls Santa for repairing door bell. Santa doesn't turns up
> for 4 days.
> Lady calls again, Santa replies: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I
> press the bell but no one comes out.
>
> *********
> Lady to inspector Santa: My husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago,
> he hasn't come back yet!
> Santa: Why don't u cook something else?
>
> ***********
> Santa opened a petrol pump, but not even one customer went there. You
> know why?
> Because he opened petrol pump on second floor..
>
> ***********
> Ultimate answer while changing the job.
> Interviewer: Why did you change your last job?
> Santa: Because the company shifted and didn't tell me where.
>
> ************
> Santa's wife dies. He is calm, but his wife's lover is crying
> furiously...
> Finally, Santa consoles him: Don't worry buddy, I will marry again.
>

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 am

Diopka wrote:lol..dont fight ...read this...
Santa: I have swallowed a key.
> Doctor: When?
> Santa: 3 months back!
> Doctor: What were you doing till now?
> Santa: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.
>
> *********
> A lady calls Santa for repairing door bell. Santa doesn't turns up
> for 4 days.
> Lady calls again, Santa replies: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I
> press the bell but no one comes out.
>
> *********
> Lady to inspector Santa: My husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago,
> he hasn't come back yet!
> Santa: Why don't u cook something else?
>
> ***********
> Santa opened a petrol pump, but not even one customer went there. You
> know why?
> Because he opened petrol pump on second floor..
>
> ***********
> Ultimate answer while changing the job.
> Interviewer: Why did you change your last job?
> Santa: Because the company shifted and didn't tell me where.
>
> ************
> Santa's wife dies. He is calm, but his wife's lover is crying
> furiously...
> Finally, Santa consoles him: Don't worry buddy, I will marry again.
>
wah sardar gee, bhag lage rein :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1234_leo
Newly Registered

Hi GatLeo

Post by 1234_leo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 am

Hi mate..

just wanted to confirm, i received a letter stating for me to do a Written Representation...i have not yet confirmed as my mate saw my letter...but what do i do in this matter.....what are the chances on the written representationa and how long does it take..

please advise asap..

thanks

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm

geoatleo wrote:
Shut up guys and don’t post dearly beloved and offensive jokes on this forum. :evil:

I don’t want to remind you the purpose of this forum just want to remind you of your social responsibility to behave like a good citizen.

I could have done the same but that’s the difference guys!

Hope you will remove your posts.

sop
Newly Registered

Need urgently-CCL REFUSAL LETTER

Post by sop » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm

hi can u pls provide me the scanned copy of the refusal letter , as i hav lost mine..i nee it relly urgently to be sent out to my solicitor

thanks

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
geoatleo wrote:
Shut up guys and don’t post dearly beloved and offensive jokes on this forum. :evil:

I don’t want to remind you the purpose of this forum just want to remind you of your social responsibility to behave like a good citizen.

I could have done the same but that’s the difference guys!

Hope you will remove your posts.
sorry boss, but why r u getting offended, looks like u r a true sardar,aaj patey chuk lein de :twisted: enjoy,some clips for my offended friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQtK7Z-s ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPM8b78HX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVsrbf3z ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-zOUmMM ... re=related

prince.07

CCL Decision

Post by prince.07 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm

With all these conflictings determinations, whats the way forward for CCL students? I believe legal advice is needed from the representing solicitors while all affected student should contribute to fight the way as a team. Any other opinion?

prince.07

IRRESPONSIBLE ACT

Post by prince.07 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Am just wondering what some people are doing in this forum. This forum should be for sensible, matured and serious minded people. I will advice all to behave sensibly.This is a learning forum. Tanx

aquasaggi

Re: CCL Decision

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm

prince.07 wrote:With all these conflictings determinations, whats the way forward for CCL students? I believe legal advice is needed from the representing solicitors while all affected student should contribute to fight the way as a team. Any other opinion?
have u spoken to ur solicitor..if it helps then do mail in pvt to each other who are victims of ccl rather than on forum as no one discloses here whoever he or she is.

1234_leo
Newly Registered

Post by 1234_leo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm

hi guys...

as stated earlier.. i received a letter from AIT....stating that due to the false documentation they dont need to do a hearing but than again they have asked me that if i do want to have a hearing than i need to do written representation and send it to them within a time period.....what should i do.....

what would u guys advise....

thanks

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 pm

1234_leo wrote:hi guys...

as stated earlier.. i received a letter from AIT....stating that due to the false documentation they dont need to do a hearing but than again they have asked me that if i do want to have a hearing than i need to do written representation and send it to them within a time period.....what should i do.....

thanks
have u spoken to ur solicitor???

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:01 pm

geoatleo wrote:
You are trying to provoke me Geo......Internet is full of lota shit like these links about every religion, watch them in ur free time.
One more thing, 'What goes around comes around' I hope you never get into a situation like this in reality, which is awfully different than internet.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
geoatleo wrote:
You are trying to provoke me Geo......Internet is full of lota shit like these links about every religion, watch them in ur free time.
One more thing, 'What goes around comes around' I hope you never get into a situation like this in reality, which is awfully different than internet.
sorry mate, the climate was little tense after lead case decision,so tried to give some entertainment to forum members
i apologize if i had hurt u,but we both have same language and tradition so dont get offended :P

sp1
Newly Registered

Post by sp1 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

thanks
Hi bro,
I have also recieved the same. What decision u gonna take? Please suggest. I gonna meet a solicitor 2moro. Let c wat he suggest!

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

sp1 wrote:

thanks
Hi bro,
I have also recieved the same. What decision u gonna take? Please suggest. I gonna meet a solicitor 2moro. Let c wat he suggest!
i also received same letter let me know what decision u guys gonna take

Newly Registered

Post by 1379 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

prince.07 wrote:With all these conflictings determinations, whats the way forward for CCL students? I believe legal advice is needed from the representing solicitors while all affected student should contribute to fight the way as a team. Any other opinion?
Lets come together and discuss what we can do??? We need to Unite!!!

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 am

1379 wrote:
Lets come together and discuss what we can do??? We need to Unite!!!

hey man when and where we unite this time never come again do something as soon as possible

1234_leo
Newly Registered

Post by 1234_leo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

i dont know what i am going to be doing....but hey lets all get together and think of one thing to do......but hey if anyone has a good suggestion than please come forward and let us know what to do...aqua sagii....gatleo, sunshine, rajaali...if anyone of u guys can help.....as u guys tend to know alot ....

Thanks..

pls remember we also have a deadline so we are not late in submitting as well.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

1234_leo wrote:i dont know what i am going to be doing....but hey lets all get together and think of one thing to do......but hey if anyone has a good suggestion than please come forward and let us know what to do...aqua sagii....gatleo, sunshine, rajaali...if anyone of u guys can help.....as u guys tend to know alot ....

Thanks..

pls remember we also have a deadline so we are not late in submitting as well.

did all of u guys recvd letter as i hant got mine yet..secondly did u got it urself or was it ur solicitor bcoz till now all of my correspondence is through solicitor n i havnt contacted him.plz do let me know plz if it is the same date for all bcoz in that case only a week is left.
consult ur solicitors please i think we should fight till end.

oasis78
Newly Registered

Post by oasis78 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 am

Hi I am new to the forum. I hav gone through some of the posts. I am in the similiar situation like u all. I hav won case two times and now HO has taken stay order against the order passed by the senior judge in the High court. My solicitor is ELLIS TAYLOR. I am not sure about the outcome in the High court but the way they r going it is very easy to see that the chances r getting narrow and the leading case judgement is absolutely rediculous. How can the decide the fate of genuine students on the basis of the evidence of three students. In that whole judgemnet there is nothing to suggest that College was fake or no PGD courses were actually taught by them. Only statement of one so called teacher who even could not provide even her pay slips or p45 or any piece of evidence whatsoever to proof her employement in college. And even the court fail to examined the statement of the immigration officer who actually raided the college in which he catagorically says that the college was authorized to run these courses and there might be some genuine students.
Is that not a mockery of law ?
Is that a justice system or just a system?
Is that a court of justice or a court of law?

prince.07

CCL Decision

Post by prince.07 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

At this point, as i have said earlier, let all the affected student come together and contribute to fight this battle, get sound and top lawyers to represent at the High Court. If other colleges are awarding PGD, why not CCL? A lot of issues need to be addressed by the High Court. Why did the student have to suffer for the school inadequacies and deficiencies? The woman that claim to be a staff there, need to be examined. She might be the one that set the whole school on fire to settle personal scores. I know the lawyers will do their job if given necessary information and support. Lead case is not representing the majority but minority and there are a lot of conflicting judgements that need to be harmonised at the high court. Let all act fast. Time is going. Good luck.

victimccl
Newly Registered

No chances of success

Post by victimccl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

oasis78 wrote:Hi I am new to the forum. I hav gone through some of the posts. I am in the similiar situation like u all. I hav won case two times and now HO has taken stay order against the order passed by the senior judge in the High court. My solicitor is ELLIS TAYLOR. I am not sure about the outcome in the High court but the way they r going it is very easy to see that the chances r getting narrow and the leading case judgement is absolutely rediculous. How can the decide the fate of genuine students on the basis of the evidence of three students. In that whole judgemnet there is nothing to suggest that College was fake or no PGD courses were actually taught by them. Only statement of one so called teacher who even could not provide even her pay slips or p45 or any piece of evidence whatsoever to proof her employement in college. And even the court fail to examined the statement of the immigration officer who actually raided the college in which he catagorically says that the college was authorized to run these courses and there might be some genuine students.
Is that not a mockery of law ?
Is that a justice system or just a system?
Is that a court of justice or a court of law?
AS i attended hearing of test cases ....Representation was not good at all There wre lots of flaws in Mcdonalds defending He could not defend student very well and its all Fault of lawyers so called Ellis taylor(Non qualified)..their negligence and lack of attention, not well prepared....and ruin the future of hunderds of students.......................... Its not fair ......we need justice we ppl are only victim of this........Be unite

prince.07

Re: No chances of success

Post by prince.07 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am

If one take time to read the test case determination, you will see the plaintiff defending instead of the respondent defending. I have never seen such in my life. The defence is so weak that gives the HO opportunity to won the case. I believe the student should hire one or two lawyers from those that have won CCL cases at Tribunal level to defend this case at High Court. They already have an insight and know how to handle this case instead of big names lawyers. CCL hide under the HO approval to perpetuate the fraudulent act inconjuction with DFIUS to ruin genuine students life. Whose to blame? These are some of the unresolve aspect. why should student bear 100% blame for this. I believe judgement should be balanced, apportuning blame to all parties involve and there should be lee-way for punishment.