ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info regarding PSW required

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adnan1975
Newly Registered

Info regarding PSW required

Post by adnan1975 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi every one ,

i applied post study work three weeks ago . Before applying in post , i went in liverpool office for extension , they said in the past u was immigration case , so apply in post which i did.
Immigration case was made wrong in the past against me , During Judicial review , HO took case back ,even they paid £2000 damages.
Actually i was studying and working part time , but someone did complaint i was working full time , not studying .
What you think they can raise any issue regarding previous immigration in post study work visa. The immigration officer in liverpool office said you apply in post because we dont have full access to view your past immigration case .
So need extra time apply through post .

What you think they will give me , or not PSW.
yours comments will be appreciate .
regards
adnan

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 pm

u ll get it dont worry coz they need to check more things which they might hv nt got wid them in da immigration office. all records are normally in shefield. no worries u gonna get it coz ho admitted they done mistake in ur case thts y they paid £2000 in compensations.hopefully it wud work 4 u

ash786
BANNED

Re: Info regarding PSW required

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm

adnan1975 wrote:Hi every one ,

i applied post study work three weeks ago . Before applying in post , i went in liverpool office for extension , they said in the past u was immigration case , so apply in post which i did.
Immigration case was made wrong in the past against me , During Judicial review , HO took case back ,even they paid £2000 damages.
Actually i was studying and working part time , but someone did complaint i was working full time , not studying .
What you think they can raise any issue regarding previous immigration in post study work visa. The immigration officer in liverpool office said you apply in post because we dont have full access to view your past immigration case .
So need extra time apply through post .

What you think they will give me , or not PSW.
yours comments will be appreciate .
regards
adnan
1. The reason is that wen they checked on the computer u case probably highlighted with the issue in the past.
2. They want to look further into this so do not worry.
3. U were paid £2000 which proves that u did not break u visa conditions of working.
4. So just relax and as long as u did not break u visa conditions u shid be fine.
5. I am sure that they will check HMRC records to see u NI and Tax paid figures to work out u working pattern and as long as u did not work more than u were allowed then u shud be fine.

adnan1975
Newly Registered

Thanks for your response , hope every thing will fine ,

Post by adnan1975 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 am

Thanks for ur reply ,

when every i came back from my home country they check my case on airport, first immigration office allway stop me , then after checking their main data base , they let me know u can go now.
just pray for me plz
regards

ash786
BANNED

Re: Thanks for your response , hope every thing will fine ,

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am

adnan1975 wrote:Thanks for ur reply ,

when every i came back from my home country they check my case on airport, first immigration office allway stop me , then after checking their main data base , they let me know u can go now.
just pray for me plz
regards
Do not worry ma8 just relax as i can understand u situation but u done nothing wrong so be strong ma8.