ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed....What next

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Confused123
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed....What next

Post by Confused123 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Hello member,

I had my hearing today though it was pretty short one,lasted only few minutes,my solicitor explained the case and judge told me that he is allowing my appeal at the end and I would recieve the detailed decision in post later.

Just wondering that how long it actually takes to get the visa stamped after winning the appeal?

There have many cases on this forum where the appeals have been allowed so if some one could please share thier actual time lines for the whole process would be very helpful for others.

Thanks....

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:14 pm

No reply yet,seems like no one still has got their passport stamped after winning the appeal :(

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 am

Hello confused123,
It depends on many factors, like from where you applied and might be visa category as well. Luck is again major factor :)
Currently in Pakistan it take 3 to 4 months to get determination letter, call in letter from BHC and then submitting passport. Then BHC takes around 3 to 4 months (even longer) to stamp the passport. My Appeal hearing was in mid of January and still I have not got my passport back.
Regards,
Kash

ving

Post by ving » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 am

After you recieved the decision letter, you need to submit the passport along with photocopy of the original letter in VFS, stamping should not take more than 4 working days.
Infact this is happened in my case, i submitted passport along with decision letter in Blore VFS, i recieved stamped passport in a week time.
One more info, if you dont want to have the visa effective from right away you can request for post effective date.

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks for the answers,

My mistake,forgot to mention that it was in country appeal for Tier 1 G.