ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant visa from pakistan plz advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw2009
Member of Standing

dependant visa from pakistan plz advice

Post by psw2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

hi guys i got the psw i m going to pak to mary i want to ask how much funds i need to hav in my bank and can i show my uk bank statement or do i have to show three month pakistan bank statement and also please let me know wat documents i need to attach with application . thanks

psw2009
Member of Standing

anyone plz

Post by psw2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

anyone plz???

ammeck09

Re: dependant visa from pakistan plz advice

Post by ammeck09 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

psw2009 wrote:hi guys i got the psw i m going to pak to mary i want to ask how much funds i need to hav in my bank and can i show my uk bank statement or do i have to show three month pakistan bank statement and also please let me know wat documents i need to attach with application . thanks
I think this subject have been covered extensively in another thread. The following was what I used to enable my wife join me here:
1. A letter addressed to the UK embassy inviting your wife to join you here.
2. A current bank statement covering one or better two or more months. There should be sufficient funds in it.
3. A copy of your contract letter regarding your accomodation. (they will like to know where she will stay or live).
4. A proof of address (utility bills, provisional driving licence, credit card statements, P60, etc)
5. Marriage certificate from a recognised institution
6. Photos about your marriage ceremony
7. Communication between the two of you (email, letters, etc).
8. Copies of your passport (where you have your details) and a copy of your current visa.
9. A valid passport belonging to your wife

Additional Optional Documents:
1. A letter from your employer stating your position, duties and remuneration.
2. If your wife is currently employed, a letter similar to the one above. (They will like to know the social and econmic ties of your wife to her country of residence/birth. This will show whether she is ready to go back home when your current or future leave to remain expires).
3. Recent payslips

These are all I could remember for now. Hope it helps.

psw2009
Member of Standing

do i need to give uk bank statement

Post by psw2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 am

thank you very much do i need to give uk bank statement or pakistan bank statement thanks

ammeck09

Re: do i need to give uk bank statement

Post by ammeck09 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am

psw2009 wrote:thank you very much do i need to give uk bank statement or pakistan bank statement thanks
Both will work, but I prefer UK statement since that is the place you currently reside and work.

psw2009
Member of Standing

thank you very much

Post by psw2009 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm

thank you very much

ash786
BANNED

Re: do i need to give uk bank statement

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

psw2009 wrote:thank you very much do i need to give uk bank statement or pakistan bank statement thanks
1. UK bank statements as u r living here.