ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: No chances of success

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am

Hi guys
I am not sure why test students hire English person to represent their case. Its don’t matter how good he is but at the end he is English and not gona stand again his country and law. He only want money and he don’t care about student (as shown in previous comment).

Its best this time some Asian lawyer represent these cases. At lease he will understand situation and fight for all CCL.

At least Asian person know what to do and fight for us properly and for our rights.

Please don’t offended for my comment. This is only my opinion

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 am

sunshine11 wrote:Hi guys
I am not sure why test students hire English person to represent their case. Its don’t matter how good he is but at the end he is English and not gona stand again his country and law. He only want money and he don’t care about student (as shown in previous comment).

Its best this time some Asian lawyer represent these cases. At lease he will understand situation and fight for all CCL.

At least Asian person know what to do and fight for us properly and for our rights.

i think u are quite right.students should atleast hire those who have already won the cases in tribunal.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

aquasaggi wrote:
1234_leo wrote:i dont know what i am going to be doing....but hey lets all get together and think of one thing to do......but hey if anyone has a good suggestion than please come forward and let us know what to do...aqua sagii....gatleo, sunshine, rajaali...if anyone of u guys can help.....as u guys tend to know alot ....

Thanks..

pls remember we also have a deadline so we are not late in submitting as well.

did all of u guys recvd letter as i hant got mine yet..secondly did u got it urself or was it ur solicitor bcoz till now all of my correspondence is through solicitor n i havnt contacted him.plz do let me know plz if it is the same date for all bcoz in that case only a week is left.
consult ur solicitors please i think we should fight till end.

To my knowledge, only the students who have not been in any trouble until now or in other words do not have a case in court against them, are receiving these letters. The ones who are fighting their cases already, are not receiving these letters.

My advice to new guys would be to hire a solicitor as this case is much complicated for you to represent by yourselves.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

aquasaggi wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:Hi guys

i think u are quite right.students should atleast hire those who have already won the cases in tribunal.
Most of the CCL victims are of Asian origin. This would be a just cause to get a representation from their own community. There is a provision in law for that I guess.

There could be much more secret powers involved in this case than we think. The evidence is the CCL test case determination. The students got blamed for everything even though a blind man knows that it’s a lapse of government authorities and so called education system. Nobody has blamed Immigration authorities, Home Office, DIUS, BAC and other accreditation bodies for their faults. However everyone knows its government who is at fault at first place to give chance to fraud. They should have proper control and law to avoid situations like this, if they are competent enough in this first world country. But like always, end user or the general public has to suffer!!

geoatleo

GET TOGTHER

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

OK CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER,

ALL THOSE WHO INTERESTED PLZZ EMAIL ME AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS,

AND PLZZ MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT, BE READY FOR GET TOGETHER ON COMING WED,
THE MORE WE ARE IN NUMBERS THE BETTER WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES,
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR US..........MAKE SURE U SEND UR NAME AND LOCATION PLUS STATUS OF UR APPLICATION,THEN I WILL E -MAIL U THE LOCATION TO GET TOGETHER...I HAVE ALREADY 5-6MEMBERS WITH ME , BUT NEED MORE

GEOATLEO@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

PaperBlower

Low life idiots.

Post by PaperBlower » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 pm

PACK UP AND GO HOME.........LOL..

geoatleo

Re: Low life idiots.

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

PaperBlower wrote:PACK UP AND GO HOME.........LOL..
WHOSE HOME???? YOURS????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: DON'T TRY TO TAKE THE P****S

geoatleo

Re: Low life idiots.

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

geoatleo wrote:
PaperBlower wrote:PACK UP AND GO HOME.........LOL..
WHOSE HOME???? YOURS????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: DON'T TRY TO TAKE THE P****S,
ALL VICTIMS HAVE PLENTY OF THINGS TO UNPACK,SO BEWARE****

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:19 pm

You are a stigma to the other migrants and all other students have suffered because of you.You do not deserve sympathy and your crimes need to publicly exposed.
PACK UP AND ASTA LA VISTA..

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm

PaperBlower wrote:You are a stigma to the other migrants and all other students have suffered because of you.You do not deserve sympathy and your crimes need to publicly exposed.
PACK UP AND ASTA LA VISTA..
YEP I EXPOSED MY SELF ON BBC LONDON NEWS ON 6:30PM AND 10:30PM RECENTLY,

CAN U EXPLAIN WAT U HAVE SUFFERED FROM US,DON'T BE SHY TELL THE TRUTH, 8)
HEY ANY CCL VICTIM WAT U HAD U DONE TO 'PAPERBLOWER', HE LOOKS REALLY F*****d,
I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN IN FORUMS WITH PLENTY OF IDS, BUT U CAN'T HIDE BEHIND THE DIFFERENT NAMES,IN FACT YOU ARE THE STIGMA

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Pack up and head towards east...you are finished..think ten times before someone shatters your jaw and teeth again....

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

"YEP I EXPOSED MY SELF ON BBC LONDON NEWS ON 6:30PM AND 10:30PM RECENTLY"

:lol: Am I the only one that finds that amusing?

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Vanadil wrote:"YEP I EXPOSED MY SELF ON BBC LONDON NEWS ON 6:30PM AND 10:30PM RECENTLY"

:lol: Am I the only one that finds that amusing?
why is that amusing for you,

exposing myself means i came forward and made bbc admit that there were
some genuine students in ccl, you need some courage to do that,
just making threads in forum is much easier :P :roll:

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Think of the other meaning of Expose :wink:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
1234_leo wrote:i dont know what i am going to be doing....but hey lets all get together and think of one thing to do......but hey if anyone has a good suggestion than please come forward and let us know what to do...aqua sagii....gatleo, sunshine, rajaali...if anyone of u guys can help.....as u guys tend to know alot ....

Thanks..

did all of u guys recvd letter as i hant got mine yet..secondly did u got it urself or was it ur solicitor bcoz till now all of my correspondence is through solicitor n i havnt contacted him.plz do let me know plz if it is the same date for all bcoz in that case only a week is left.

To my knowledge, only the students who have not been in any trouble until now or in other words do not have a case in court against them, are receiving these letters. The ones who are fighting their cases already, are not receiving these letters.

My advice to new guys would be to hire a solicitor as this case is much complicated for you to represent by yourselves.
thanks for reply thudda fuffar.have u contacted ur solicitor? bcz my solicitor is on h olidays and my all communication is through solicitors thats y.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:

Thanks..

thanks for reply thudda fuffar.have u contacted ur solicitor? bcz my solicitor is on h olidays and my all communication is through solicitors thats y.
Aqua.....my solicitor is on holidays as well..... do we have same solicitor ??? :shock:
mine is in Brixton. The temp solicitor in his office gave me above info!!

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

.Aqua.....my solicitor is on holidays as well..... do we have same solicitor ??? :shock:
mine is in Brixton. The temp solicitor in his office gave me above info!![/quote]

lol @ thuda :lol: i think they both r enjoying holidays..mine in london.

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 pm

PaperBlower wrote:Pack up and head towards east...you are finished..think ten times before someone shatters your jaw and teeth again....
MR where r u from

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

truth wrote:
PaperBlower wrote:Pack up and head towards east...you are finished..think ten times before someone shatters your jaw and teeth again....
MR where r u from
wat do u think if u get PSW u become a British........... poor PSW holders still working in supermarket, security and chicken shop

omair2
Newly Registered

Post by omair2 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 pm

not only psw holders also HSMP holders

omair2
Newly Registered

Post by omair2 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 pm

two of my frds working in 99p stores as a general assistant one of they hold PR and another one got RED passport

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 pm

omair2 wrote:two of my frds working in 99p stores as a general assistant one of they hold PR and another one got RED passport
because they got PSW or HSMP on fake paper .

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

truth wrote:
omair2 wrote:two of my frds working in 99p stores as a general assistant one of they hold PR and another one got RED passport
because they got PSW or HSMP on fake paper .
How do u kno about that and hav u had an experience of fake qualification?

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 pm

So next time those people they don't have any business with CCL mind your own business and first see your inside before said anything about CCL might be you are one who get PSW on on PGD bought from BITE ,LCMIT OR etc

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:21 pm

truth wrote:So next time those people they don't have any business with CCL mind your own business and first see your inside before said anything about CCL might be you are one who get PSW on on PGD bought from BITE ,LCMIT OR etc
1. I repeat my question how do u know that it was a fake qualification and hav u had an experience with fake qualification?

2. R u from BITE, LCMIT?