ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Under Tier 1 Question - Advice Needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

HSMP Extension Under Tier 1 Question - Advice Needed

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:05 am

Hey Guys,
First of all, you are doing a very good job helping people out with valuable advice. I have some questions regarding my extension which is due in October.

I have 2 x Jobs. The first one is full time and I get salary and payslips and everything but my payslips are on plain A4 paper. I know I need to get them stamped from employer which I will. Is it a good idea to have a Table showing Gross and Net Salaries for all months I am claiming for and get it signed and stamped from Employer too with a covering letter.

Secondly, should I do the same for the second job. The second job is a part time job.

For maintenance, I have the money is a separate bank account for last 6 months. Do I just need to send the bank statement or add anything else as well.

I used to get statements online for my first job so I have been to the bank and requested statements from last 12 months. They have sent me the statements on the Bank Headed Paper. Would that be sufficient or do they need to be stamped by bank as well.

Cheers,
ID

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Extension Under Tier 1 Question - Advice Needed

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 am

innocentdevil wrote:Hey Guys,
First of all, you are doing a very good job helping people out with valuable advice. I have some questions regarding my extension which is due in October.

I have 2 x Jobs. The first one is full time and I get salary and payslips and everything but my payslips are on plain A4 paper. I know I need to get them stamped from employer which I will. Is it a good idea to have a Table showing Gross and Net Salaries for all months I am claiming for and get it signed and stamped from Employer too with a covering letter.
From your msg it looks that ur company payslips are not of some standard.. in that case to be safe.. YES get them stamped and signed and ALSO get a letter from your 1st employer in the table format..
Month>>GrossSalary>>NetSalary>>Taxdeducted>>DateCredited>>

and mention about it in the cover letter.. this also clears out any difference in Net salary and amoutn credited in the bank (if any)...
you are thinking in the right path..
Secondly, should I do the same for the second job. The second job is a part time job.
Again if the payslips are not proper.. n if there is any conspiracy in the net salary n amt credited into the bank account then better to get a letter in the above table format if not ORIGINAL payslips shd be fine..
For maintenance, I have the money is a separate bank account for last 6 months. Do I just need to send the bank statement or add anything else as well.
YEs send the ORIGINAL Bankstatemetns that are sent to your home address.. if printed online or at the bank get them signed/stamped on each page.. with a covering letter supporting it..???
I used to get statements online for my first job so I have been to the bank and requested statements from last 12 months. They have sent me the statements on the Bank Headed Paper. Would that be sufficient or do they need to be stamped by bank as well.
Are the bankstatements sent to your home address?? if not follow above procedure..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 am

You can use this format to explain your earnings for past year.This forum doesn't allow image/document upload so had to upload on external website. Hope this will help.
Last edited by ChetanOjha on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 pm

chetanojha wrote:You can use this format to explain your earnings for past year.This forum doesn't allow image/document upload so had to upload on external website. Hope this will help.
Good One Chetan.. Will be very handy for newbies...
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm

thanks for the quick replies guys. much appreciated.