ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund in bank for extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Developer

Fund in bank for extension

Post by Developer » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:31 am

Is it required to have some funds in the bank... ?

I, generally, spend all the money.... would it cause any problem in extension....

though, my salary bracket is above what I mentioned in the application. And come in upper category (of my age) in UK...

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:09 pm

Having funds in the account is a "nice to have" feeling for many applicants. The FLR team would like to see that you have been economically active during your stay in the UK. As you have had a regular job you will be considered economically active. Savings I think is irrelevant in this scenario. Make sure you submit your bank statements, pay slips, tenancy agreement and job contract if applicable and you should be sorted. Good luck!

Developer

Post by Developer » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:42 pm

Thanks for help,

what about switch in job? I have shifted the job.. So, still salary slips would do.... I am yet to receive service certificate from my previous emp...