ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

everyone from CCL i dunno whether u unite for protest or not but lets unite here for these bastards so that they ask for mercy ... they taking the piss out of CCL students ... so now lets get on their level ..TIT 4 TAT and now wether protest goes or not but this forum will definitely becum a hell for CCL haters ...comon bring on some beef now ...i specifically joined it for not to cry for CCL and the case but just to get hold of these a**holes as previously i have seen all CCL students r trying 2 b humble with dem but these f**kers dun deserve politeness ... i am very much enjoying it now as i said my sole purpose to join this forum is to do what these shits r doing !

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm

The only thing I want to say don’t fight or argue or blame on each other. If you want fight or any problem against CCL students then see face to face.

It’s easy to say on forums but if anyone has really any problem then its best come out and see CCL students.

You said why we are in UK? we use fake documents to stay here. It’s doesn’t matter we stay here fake or legal. We only stay here to get our money back. British people rob our country and once we get that money back we will go back to our country. British rule our country 200 years. Now we will rule on this country next 2000 years.

We already bring recession in this country and mostly British people out of job. We already clear our intensions.

We only here to get our things back. I don’t think anything wrong if we want our money back.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

u fraudsters cannot unite for a protest..how can you win in the courts???

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

PaperBlower wrote:u fraudsters cannot unite for a protest..how can you win in the courts???
oye bohata uchal na mera veer ..sat vaj gayi tay ronda phirain ga ..AUNTRY DYA DA !

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm

What a waste, the money for fake documents could have been better used for something really strange called a real qualification. Some students do actually get them, even at a low price by studying hard at a private college.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 pm

hahahahah..10909 my cute piglet...

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm

PaperBlower wrote:hahahahah..10909 my cute piglet...
hehehehe ... PaperBlower my cute khota ..jinaa marzi chitar maro ravay ga khota hi ...heheheh hun hans piyo da aain tay !

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm

no wonder u did not give IELTS!!!

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 pm

PaperBlower wrote:no wonder u did not give IELTS!!!
no wonder u did not give IPLTS ..do u know wat that means ...well if u didnt gave it den oviously u wont know ..rite ..ok munna it means International Punjabi Language Testing Service ....chal mera pra nas k test day k aa tay fair meray naal aa kay gal karien ... dimagh di dahi na kar ... IELTS paas karan naal ki goray hon da certificate milda aay? hat chiti chamri day naukar !

rizoo

Re: GET TOGTHER

Post by rizoo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 am

geoatleo wrote:OK CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER,

ALL THOSE WHO INTERESTED PLZZ EMAIL ME AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS,

AND PLZZ MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT, BE READY FOR GET TOGETHER ON COMING WED,
THE MORE WE ARE IN NUMBERS THE BETTER WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES,
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR US..........MAKE SURE U SEND UR NAME AND LOCATION PLUS STATUS OF UR APPLICATION,THEN I WILL E -MAIL U THE LOCATION TO GET TOGETHER...I HAVE ALREADY 5-6MEMBERS WITH ME , BUT NEED MORE

GEOATLEO@GOOGLEMAIL.COM
ALL CCL VICTIM PLZZZZZZ IGNORE ALL THE BULLSHIT AND COME ON ONE PLATFORM. EVERY SINGLE CCL VICTIM PARTICIPATE ON THIS DEMONSTRATION

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 am

CCL students u keep urself busy sorting out where and when to demonstrate while i take the piss out of the ones who r targeting CCL specifically ...leave these a**holes 2 me .. i havent got much better job to do these days then taking the piss out on these bastards ..so u guys ignore the posts and i will handle them the way they want themselves 2 b handled !

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 am

good keep it up brov they deserved that but what my point is everyone is here to sought help not fight so i think its better if we help each other like at the moment i have not got any immigration trouble as i have already got my tier 1 general but i sought some help from here when i was making my application so its better if people help each other and if they cant then their shud not be any fight thx alot 4 reading this msg and hopefully all guys try to follow it.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:18 am

come on..bring it on..show the unity..where is the protest??

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 am

PaperBlower wrote:come on..bring it on..show the unity..where is the protest??
come on..bring it on..show ur a** ...where is ur hatred ?

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

hahahahhahhahahahahha...

K.C
Newly Registered

Post by K.C » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 am

thas true mate ( deepen007)...some people sre just here to argue....not help each other.

i got mine yest....wat a relief..man!!

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm

K.C. pls check ur PM

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm

K.C wrote:thas true mate ( deepen007)...some people sre just here to argue....not help each other.

i got mine yest....wat a relief..man!!
kc is fooling everybody. let him enjoy.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 am

PaperBlower wrote:come on..bring it on..show the unity..where is the protest??
hey this is not a time of fight or argument this time we show unity ignore rest the bullshit if u interested pass ur detail we let u know the location

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 am

guys..u r wasting money and precious time of ur career on these vultures called solicitors who r least bothered about u....the rubbish i spoke was a spontaneous reaction of a migrant who earned right to live n work for a better life who do not want to be judged as a fraudster just because of the religion and colour of the skin...there will not be a miracle in the high court....it needs courage to accept the bitter facts of life specially a person himself is responsible...

chaudhry83
Newly Registered

Post by chaudhry83 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 pm

hi to all CCL victims, boss b4 getting 2gether 4 a demonstration, y dnt v all(CCL Victims) fix a meeting point ne where in london, where its suitable 4every 1 so atleast v kno most of the guys b4 going 4 demo.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 am

PaperBlower wrote:guys..u r wasting money and precious time of ur career on these vultures called solicitors who r least bothered about u....the rubbish i spoke was a spontaneous reaction of a migrant who earned right to live n work for a better life who do not want to be judged as a fraudster just because of the religion and colour of the skin...there will not be a miracle in the high court....it needs courage to accept the bitter facts of life specially a person himself is responsible...

paperblower man we need unity and i am sure u r with us as well for this demonstration if ur interested man plzz send me ur detail on my pvt msg.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 am

[quote="chaudhry83"]hi to all CCL victims, boss b4 getting 2gether 4 a demonstration, y dnt v all(CCL Victims) fix a meeting point ne where in london, where its suitable 4every 1 so atleast v kno most of the guys b4 going 4 demo.[/quote

if u have any suggestion then share it where and when we get 2gether and send me ur detail on my pvt msg

rizoo

Re: GET TOGTHER

Post by rizoo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 am

rizoo wrote:
geoatleo wrote:OK CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER,

ALL THOSE WHO INTERESTED PLZZ EMAIL ME AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS,

AND PLZZ MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT, BE READY FOR GET TOGETHER ON COMING WED,
THE MORE WE ARE IN NUMBERS THE BETTER WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES,
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR US..........MAKE SURE U SEND UR NAME AND LOCATION PLUS STATUS OF UR APPLICATION,THEN I WILL E -MAIL U THE LOCATION TO GET TOGETHER...I HAVE ALREADY 5-6MEMBERS WITH ME , BUT NEED MORE

GEOATLEO@GOOGLEMAIL.COM
ALL CCL VICTIM PLZZZZZZ IGNORE ALL THE BULLSHIT AND COME ON ONE PLATFORM. EVERY SINGLE CCL VICTIM PARTICIPATE ON THIS DEMONSTRATION

hey man where r u now see we all ready to do this demonstration reply me then we make to plan when we do this demonstration

chaudhry83
Newly Registered

hi every1

Post by chaudhry83 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:05 pm

hi every 1 we have people getting ready for a get together b4 demo, so plz cum forward with ur details in private mesages, or atleast tell us the location where u live ,obviously not the exact home address. so we can decide where to meet.

regards