ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay Slip / Bank transaction Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Pay Slip / Bank transaction Question

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Fellows,
I have got another question in need of advice.

I did some part time work last year in the months of Nov 08-Feb 08 and earned 6000 Gross in those four months ( 1500 Gross every month). The employer gave me Pay slips and I also have P60 from Employer but I used to get Cash ( Mode of Payment) so there are no bank transactions to cross reference the Payslips.

I rang HO and they lady I spoke to said, you could attach a COVERING LETTER stating the amount earned but it would be at the discretion of the case worker to consider it or not.

Now, I thought of going in person to HO but they haven't got any appointments till next Feb 2010 (Shame) so I don't know what to do.

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: Pay Slip / Bank transaction Question

Post by push » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm

innocentdevil wrote:Now, I thought of going in person to HO but they haven't got any appointments till next Feb 2010 (Shame) so I don't know what to do.
How do you know that appointments are not available till Feb 2010?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:Now, I thought of going in person to HO but they haven't got any appointments till next Feb 2010 (Shame) so I don't know what to do.

I rang HO Appointments dept at 0870 606 77 66 (had to wait for about half an hour) and asked if I could make an appointment for mid-october 2009 and he said, there are no appointments available till april 2010. I even asked if there are any cancellations but he said, if there were then it would have been on his computer screen.

Should I ring them again :?: :!:

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm

innocentdevil wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:

I rang HO Appointments dept at 0870 606 77 66 (had to wait for about half an hour) and asked if I could make an appointment for mid-october 2009 and he said, there are no appointments available till april 2010. I even asked if there are any cancellations but he said, if there were then it would have been on his computer screen.

Yes you should.Start calling at 3 or 4 mins to 9:00 AM. As far as I understand, they cant give appointments beyond 6 weeks on the date. So every day (well mostly) appointments for a date 6 weeks hence are available for ppl to book an appointment. I hope we are discussion in-person appointment at PEO?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm

innocentdevil wrote:Fellows,

I did some part time work last year in the months of Nov 08-Feb 08 and earned 6000 Gross in those four months ( 1500 Gross every month). The employer gave me Pay slips and I also have P60 from Employer but I used to get Cash ( Mode of Payment) so there are no bank transactions to cross reference the Payslips.

I rang HO and they lady I spoke to said, you could attach a COVERING LETTER stating the amount earned but it would be at the discretion of the case worker to consider it or not.

Now, I thought of going in person to HO but they haven't got any appointments till next Feb 2010 (Shame) so I don't know what to do.

Thanks
Could you also get a letter from the employer (on their leterhead) stating the amount they paid you? This could be used as secondary evidence.

Ray

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:54 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:

Yes you should.Start calling at 3 or 4 mins to 9:00 AM. As far as I understand, they cant give appointments beyond 6 weeks on the date. So every day (well mostly) appointments for a date 6 weeks hence are available for ppl to book an appointment. I hope we are discussion in-person appointment at PEO?
hmmm.... i will be ringing them on Tuesday for definite and will pester them to get an appointment :wink:

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm

raymasa2 wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:Fellows,

Thanks
Could you also get a letter from the employer (on their leterhead) stating the amount they paid you? This could be used as secondary evidence.

Ray
yes I am going to do so but my P60 and Pay Slips already show that. Moreover, I am going to give direct contact number of my employer in case of any issues.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 am

raymasa2 wrote:Could you also get a letter from the employer (on their leterhead) stating the amount they paid you? This could be used as secondary evidence.Ray
Letter from the employer can not be used in conjunction with the pay slips- its from the same source
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:45 am

push_hsmp wrote:
raymasa2 wrote:Could you also get a letter from the employer (on their leterhead) stating the amount they paid you? This could be used as secondary evidence.Ray
Letter from the employer can not be used in conjunction with the pay slips- its from the same source
ditto