ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

points on license ... and future damage :)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

points on license ... and future damage :)

Post by bobby Ji » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 pm

hello guys,
have a little question that ,if you get panelty points on irish license while driving , would it be considerd an offence ? .... i mean do u think it would effect irish natuarlisation application by DOJ.?
somebody told me that these all thing will be checked .? is it true .? these small things can lead you to refusal ?

i would appreciate if somebody have a correct information .

regards :?:

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

from previous posts here, you can still get approval if you have points exept if you were caught drunk driving or driving without insurance.

I have 2 points myself beating red light. Im waiting for my naturalisation
another guy here got approval with points on his license.

highstoolhero
Newly Registered

Post by highstoolhero » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 am

The offence/conviction will be reported to the Dept of Justice as part of the Naturalisation application (outside agency in this case being GNIB). The decision is then up to the Dept. A multiple of similar driving offences would not be a good idea though, as should a prison term be imposed, naturalisation will be refused.

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

Post by bobby Ji » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 pm

well thank you very much . hope for the good then . cheers

mazar

NOTE they looking waiting 4 excuse to Refuse US

Post by mazar » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

,,,,hey bobby yes they wil looking for some small excuse to refuse all, here not like other westin country to give you naturlisation, in 6 months process,here when you applied for naturalisation when you drink water fist look at the glass then drink the water otherwis they wil as excuse Refuse your application.whan some drunk guys swear you or beat u hit you just put ur head down ignore him and walk or even say him thank you, because the INIS looking for small things to refuse after so long wating,,, they refused 2 of my friends they had parking ticket aftter long time waiting nightmare suffering of out come,finally the INIS hit their hope,f,,,,,,ked their future,GOD BLESS :?: :

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Mazar, I find it very hard to understand your post? What exactly are you advising the OP?

Bobbi I think Highstool gave you the advise you are looking for!