ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help regarding child born in uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azfa12
Newly Registered

help regarding child born in uk

Post by azfa12 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 am

hi all
i have been on a PSW since November 2008 with my wife.Now in July i had a child born in UK ,my wife now plans to visit Pakistan with the newborn.i am applying for dependent visa for the new born separately.
My question is what are the maintenance requirements for my son .Do i need to show £533 pounds for three months in my account or do need to show £800+533+533 (as we are a family of three) again for three months in my account just for his visa.
I phoned home office the person on the phone told me that i needed just £533 for three months but still i am not sure if please any one could help regarding it.

regards
Faraz

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: help regarding child born in uk

Post by tuliprose » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 am

azfa12 wrote:hi all
i have been on a PSW since November 2008 with my wife.Now in July i had a child born in UK ,my wife now plans to visit Pakistan with the newborn.i am applying for dependent visa for the new born separately.
My question is what are the maintenance requirements for my son .Do i need to show £533 pounds for three months in my account or do need to show £800+533+533 (as we are a family of three) again for three months in my account just for his visa.
I phoned home office the person on the phone told me that i needed just £533 for three months but still i am not sure if please any one could help regarding it.

regards
Faraz
I am also going to apply visa for my baby next month, but my student was issued before 31st March so i am not in Tier 4. As long as i know for your case, you need to show maintenance funds for three persons for three months. That would be £800+533+533=£1866