ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

the best country to move to?????

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amazighman

the best country to move to?????

Post by amazighman » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm

hello guys,

i would appreciate if sombdy could site here the country he thinks its easiest to immigrate to , regarding to its immigration rules,fast visa issueing for family members of eu citizens,

well , i tried with lithuania , it seems the worst country to think even to apply for,slow system , in most cases refusals , and even if u make appeal, nothing changes

i hope from everybody who has experience with any eu country , with the same topic non eu citizens family members of eu eea citizens , to post their experiences and their suggestions , i think its very helpful

i and my girlfriend decided to try with ireland , but it seems that suspecious marriage is their easiest cause to refuse issuing spousal visas , moreover , so we might think about another country where things are sure.

thanks for everybody

mourad

Post by mourad » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 pm

algeria

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

algeria , go to sleep ,

charles4u
Member of Standing

Re: the best country to move to?????

Post by charles4u » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm

amazighman wrote:hello guys,

i would appreciate if sombdy could site here the country he thinks its easiest to immigrate to , regarding to its immigration rules,fast visa issueing for family members of eu citizens,

well , i tried with lithuania , it seems the worst country to think even to apply for,slow system , in most cases refusals , and even if u make appeal, nothing changes

i hope from everybody who has experience with any eu country , with the same topic non eu citizens family members of eu eea citizens , to post their experiences and their suggestions , i think its very helpful

i and my girlfriend decided to try with ireland , but it seems that suspecious marriage is their easiest cause to refuse issuing spousal visas , moreover , so we might think about another country where things are sure.

thanks for everybody
Basically all EU allows you to move with your EU spouse without any visa problems (except UK and Ireland).

So if you have any EU family member residence, I am sure you can move to any EU country of your choice with your spouse ofcourse except UK and Ireland. so I suggest you think of where you really want without language problem when it comes to getting a job (Holland speaks English).
Charles4u

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 pm

charles4u wrote:So if you have any EU family member residence, I am sure you can move to any EU country of your choice with your spouse ofcourse except UK and Ireland. so I suggest you think of where you really want without language problem when it comes to getting a job (Holland speaks English).
But if you really want to seriously work in Nederlands, you would have to learn Dutch!

Amigo1
Newly Registered

Post by Amigo1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 pm

[quote="amazighman"]hello guys,

Hi amazighman,
Why u dont try France? I'msure u speak french fluently, so maybe it would be easier than Irealand or Lithuania? Actually , I'm Lithuanian living in Ireland and have a boyfriend in Morocco. We are planning to get married but I'm already frighten of all difficulties and paper work.

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Rozen wrote:
charles4u wrote:So if you have any EU family member residence, I am sure you can move to any EU country of your choice with your spouse ofcourse except UK and Ireland. so I suggest you think of where you really want without language problem when it comes to getting a job (Holland speaks English).
But if you really want to seriously work in Nederlands, you would have to learn Dutch!
I know but atleast he can cope easily and he can be rest assured he will find something in English unlike countries like Germany, France or the Scandinavia region.
Charles4u

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Amigo1 wrote:
Hi amazighman,
Why u dont try France? I'msure u speak french fluently, so maybe it would be easier than Irealand or Lithuania? Actually , I'm Lithuanian living in Ireland and have a boyfriend in Morocco. We are planning to get married but I'm already frighten of all difficulties and paper work.
His not asking for just a French speaking country, he want an EU country with easy immigration rules and lesser stress in issuing visas which I guess he cant find.

I wish you best of luck with you bf, you can ask any question here concerning how you can proceed with your visa application for your bf. People here have experience and they can easily advice you on steps to take.
Charles4u

Amigo1
Newly Registered

Post by Amigo1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

charles4u wrote:
Amigo1 wrote:
His not asking for just a French speaking country, he want an EU country with easy immigration rules and lesser stress in issuing visas which I guess he cant find.

I wish you best of luck with you bf, you can ask any question here concerning how you can proceed with your visa application for your bf. People here have experience and they can easily advice you on steps to take.

Well, France was only one of options :) Of course, i cant give any useful advices as I'm absolute dummy in such things. I dont know yet what is waiting for me, what steps to do, what start from, etc. Anyway, i'm happy found this forum with experienced people and i'll ask if i had any questions.

ejw4h9

Post by ejw4h9 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 pm

While some countries are notorious for their immigration policies, I don't think you're going to find a fast track system anywhere. You're going to deal with the bureaucracy of the country of your choosing, and all countries will impose similar requirements. I'm sure you could read about the processes that everyone on this forum has had...there have to be complaints about every single country for one reason or another. I know this isn't terribly helpful information, but no one will hold out welcome signs and residence cards upon entry.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

I agree with ejw4h9 - if you read through the forum you will see alot of complaints about EU countries implementing immigration rules....i see alot of complaints about Ireland and the UK, but have to say Italy is just as bad if not worse and have heard some horro stories about Belgium and France!!

So good luck don't think you should decide where to live purely based on one counties immigration practices, you should live there if that is where you want to base your family!

n900
Newly Registered

Post by n900 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 pm

yeh Afghanistan :p