ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under 4 years rules and taxes for 2 years

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

web2005

ILR under 4 years rules and taxes for 2 years

Post by web2005 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 am

Hi All,

I am due to apply ILR after 4 years stay on HSMP. I am in the process of filling out the application form.

During my 4 years on HSMP, 1st year was working for private company. I have all payslips for 1st year. Next 2 years I was contracting, working as director of my own limited company. Since last year I am agian working as permanent employee by university and have 12 months payslips and P60.

My concern is that because of fininacial difficulties I am behind on my tax self asssesmnet when I was working as contractor. I know I should have paid all taxes on time. I am trying to reslove tax issues but not able to pay back all including fines before ILR application.

I have:

- 1st 12 months payslips and bank statements
- for 2nd & 3rd year, I have bank statements from business account to show my earnings and payslips.
- for 4th year I have last 12 months payslips and P60.

My concern is will this affect my ILR application? I was continously employed in last 4 years but not able to show taxes paid for 2nd and 3rd year.

Your opinion and advise would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Any comments from senior members??