ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent confirmation plz.......

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

infouk
Newly Registered

urgent confirmation plz.......

Post by infouk » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 pm

i called up HO office and put my query which was:

How much maintainance fund and for what period of time in bank account is need to be shown while applying for dependent visa of student here from UK under old immigration system existed before 31 March 2009 ?

i specially mentioned that my spouse comes under old immigration system that esixted before 31 march 2009 then the guy at the office asked me which form did my spouse fill up while extending his student visa to which i told him it was FLR(S) version 11/2008. he then told me that there's no mention of any such maintance fund whatsoever to be maintained for those who apply for student dependent and who comes under old immigration system. even though he's answered my query, i dun quite feel assured that's why i'm posting this post for anyone out there who has been thorugh this or who has any idea about this to confirm what i just heard from the HO guy...............i would be really relieved if any one of u guys out there confirm this........thnks 2 any1 who helps in advance.........god bless....

cheers...