ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some points to be cleared

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizwan72
Newly Registered

some points to be cleared

Post by rizwan72 » Thu May 13, 2004 9:10 am

there are some more points i want your help.
1-is marriage must be of 2 years old at the time of application
2-is bank statement is necessary to be sent , if necessary then how much it should be
3-is original documents to be sent, or photocopies to be sent. also degrees must be attested by HEC of Pakistan
4-my wife does not earn so much to get salary points , is it necessary to send salary slips and income tax returns

jillsjack

Post by jillsjack » Thu May 13, 2004 12:05 pm

Well,
There are a few things u must be clear about. One, the quality of the evidence you provide will decide whether u get the hsmp app approved or not. Two, it is upto u to decide what is quality evidence for you. There is no document mandatory. You may or may not choose to provide a particular doc. Now about the points you have asked about:
1. Marriage may not be 02 years old but if it is older than that then the evidence you provide apoart from the Marriage Cert should not be older than 02 years.
2. Bank statement gives the HO an idea about your ability to support yourself without the use of public funds. If you do not or cannot provide the bank statement then you may provide some other evidence of your ability to support yourself. I know a few people who had bank statements of about 5000 pounds and got approved.
3. Original documents where ever possible---You may not like it but for Pak Nationals Original Documents means originals and nothing else. No need to get the HEC atteestation. HO knows about the institutions recognized by HEC. Also if you are sending Originals then what is there to be attested.
4. If your wife doesnot earn salary points and you are not claiming them then no need to send Salary Slips or tax returns.

By the way---who is the principal applicant, you or your wife?
Last edited by jillsjack on Mon May 17, 2004 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizwan72
Newly Registered

thanks for your help

Post by rizwan72 » Fri May 14, 2004 7:51 am

Dear Ali Kamal,

My wife is principal applicant. She is M.Sc statistics , has 4 years teaching experience and age is less than 28 years.
so 5 for age, 15 for degree , 35 for experience and 15 as Spouse for my M.Sc. Physics degree. So she gets 65 points.
Only problem is that teaching may not be accepted by HSMP as a demanding skill.
If we send the original documents of our degrees will it be safe until return. How we should send it. if HSMP give some receipt?
Second the visa will be for both of us if HSMP approves my wife's application.
third our marriage is one and half years old i.e not older as 2 years. is there any problem for spouse nos