ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

hi guyz,
my appeal was allowed for reconsideration on 12 august after test case determination but home office again they submit an application in court of appeal and now waiting for the result of there application ... god bless u all ... dont know wots going to happen

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm

it is a one bitter fact which all CCL haters dun want 2 consider ...u become a high jacker like AFGHANS did a decade ago ..land ur plane on Heathrow Airport and claim asylum ..den u will get PR after 10 years on human rights basis coz u cant go back as you have a threat of being killed in your country ... but u study in a college which was run by fraudsters and u r victimized after been awarded PGD and u become a blackspot in the community therefore you dont have any human rights and you should better go back with a deception charge and ban on u ... now i dun get these CCL haters who r so blind with wats going on in real and all they want to do is just bla bla about CCL and its students ...if they are so much pissed with the immigration strictness then y they dun get on the real issues of criminals who are not been deported for their human rights and later on given a PR ...where did these haters stand equal to them ... even if any of the student was involved in deception they r no way a harm to society and all they want to do is to work and take part in the economy but wat bout these criminals who tell u strait away that u keep us and v will rape ur girls , do robberies on knighstbridge jewellery shops but no u r just concerned with CCL coz u need some1 to criticize and take ur frustration out and there4 doesnt matter if criminals are given human rights but lets kick CCl students who are the victims of fraud ...WELL DONE EVERYONE FOR THEIR SO CALLED HUMANITY!

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 am

chaudhry83 wrote:hi to all CCL victims, boss b4 getting 2gether 4 a demonstration, y dnt v all(CCL Victims) fix a meeting point ne where in london, where its suitable 4every 1 so atleast v kno most of the guys b4 going 4 demo.
thanks chaudhry and check ur email as well but man we need more guys as well because we r in numbers.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 am

redbull wrote:hi guyz,
my appeal was allowed for reconsideration on 12 august after test case determination but home office again they submit an application in court of appeal and now waiting for the result of there application ... god bless u all ... dont know wots going to happen
hi redbull if u interested to participated in a demonstration so plzz let me know send me a pvt msg plz man this time we need to unite

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:38 am

10909 wrote:it is a one bitter fact which all CCL haters dun want 2 consider ...u become a high jacker like AFGHANS did a decade ago ..land ur plane on Heathrow Airport and claim asylum ..den u will get PR after 10 years on human rights basis coz u cant go back as you have a threat of being killed in your country ... but u study in a college which was run by fraudsters and u r victimized after been awarded PGD and u become a blackspot in the community therefore you dont have any human rights and you should better go back with a deception charge and ban on u ... now i dun get these CCL haters who r so blind with wats going on in real and all they want to do is just bla bla about CCL and its students ...if they are so much pissed with the immigration strictness then y they dun get on the real issues of criminals who are not been deported for their human rights and later on given a PR ...where did these haters stand equal to them ... even if any of the student was involved in deception they r no way a harm to society and all they want to do is to work and take part in the economy but wat bout these criminals who tell u strait away that u keep us and v will rape ur girls , do robberies on knighstbridge jewellery shops but no u r just concerned with CCL coz u need some1 to criticize and take ur frustration out and there4 doesnt matter if criminals are given human rights but lets kick CCl students who are the victims of fraud ...WELL DONE EVERYONE FOR THEIR SO CALLED HUMANITY!

hi 10909 what u think to participated in a demonstration if u interested send me a pvt msg with ur detail

freei_007

No fair trial in uk possible

Post by freei_007 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 am

Where is the HUMAN RIGHTS?
HO cannot face the question of students. Student if u fight this case outside of the uk you win easily but now in uk it's difficult.
only one reason they don't wana give you visa everybody knows student are right. but might is right.
their country ,their law, their judges.

rizoo

Re: No fair trial in uk possible

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 am

freei_007 wrote:Where is the HUMAN RIGHTS?
HO cannot face the question of students. Student if u fight this case outside of the uk you win easily but now in uk it's difficult.
only one reason they don't wana give you visa everybody knows student are right. but might is right.
their country ,their law, their judges.

why not here i am sure we win this in this country and h u say if student fight this case outside they win only human rights why not this same thing applying here

rizoo

TIME TO GET TOGETHER

Post by rizoo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 am

CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER, stratford tube station thursday after noon.

AND PLZZ MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT, BE READY FOR GET TOGETHER ON COMING THURSDAY.

IF ANY CHANGE IN THIS PROGRAMED I WILL LET U KNOW ALL OF THEM.
[/b]

danish1981
BANNED

Re: TIME TO GET TOGETHER

Post by danish1981 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:21 pm

rizoo wrote:CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER, stratford tube station thursday after noon.

AND PLZZ MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT, BE READY FOR GET TOGETHER ON COMING THURSDAY.

[/b]
do you mean tomarrow thursday?can u plz temme how many students you manage to get for demonstration?did u prepared any banners for it or its just going to be a verbal demonstration ???and who is going to lead the demonstration??just make sure that you guys are very well prepared you can even find on internet on how to do public demonstrations and stuff and prepare yourself accordingly for that.so it will leave a strong impact and one more thing how long will it last for ?means how many hours deomsntration you guys are planning for ???plz reply for info thnx
best regards
dan

chaudhry83
Newly Registered

hi

Post by chaudhry83 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:23 pm

bro, 2morrow isnt going to be a demonstration day, we r getting 2gether just 2 c every1 face 2 face, so dat v kno every 1 and v can share ideas relating dat aswell. so plz do cum 2morrow.

and bhai rizoo wats the time u recon, we have to b there.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

check ur mails now,the timing and location are mentioned ,no need to disclose it on the forum,any way we are not doing any suspicious activity ,so nothing to worry about
plzz come with ur documents ,or refusal letter,appeal letter,or any thing which shows you are a genuine victim,we will just do common discussion, one thing is clear , we are not doing any demo,

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Don't the UKBA come on this website?...................

Just a thought. >.>

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:58 pm

well there is nothing to worry about ukba,we are not doing any thing suspicious,but one thing we need to make sure that only ccl genuine victims should get together,and we meeting in public place,so nothing is secret or suspicious :twisted:

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 pm

That's ok then :D

Take some Tea in a thermos and have fun!

registeruser1
Newly Registered

Post by registeruser1 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm

hi

The submission date for my case is 4th sep and i am in a limbo on what to do?My solicitor says it doesnot matter what documents you give i.e. your degree results as HO will still refuse it.According to the solilcitor HO will decide on the basis of the test case decision and will come back with a refusal with a deception charge and may or may not give you right of appeal. I told him to get one more week so i can get my letters sorted out and he said there is no point.

If they donot give one right of appeal one will have to go to COURT OF APPEAL of immigration which is very expensive.

My question is, is there a chance after i send my genuine documents i.e. my results for my degree?I dnt get my final results till november.

Kind Regards

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

danish1981 wrote:
rizoo wrote:CCL VICTIMS ITS TIME TO GET TOGETHER, stratford tube station thursday after noon.

[/b]
do you mean tomarrow thursday?can u plz temme how many students you manage to get for demonstration?did u prepared any banners for it or its just going to be a verbal demonstration ???and who is going to lead the demonstration??just make sure that you guys are very well prepared you can even find on internet on how to do public demonstrations and stuff and prepare yourself accordingly for that.so it will leave a strong impact and one more thing how long will it last for ?means how many hours deomsntration you guys are planning for ???plz reply for info thnx
best regards
dan
danish we r not going to do demo on thursday we r just get together and all this point u mention we have to dissciuss befroe the deo thats why we all meet there on thursday and also check ur pvt msg as well

timewillsay
Newly Registered

Post by timewillsay » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 am

Hi m appriciating your effort but requesting do it verry carefully .....i think u got my point
rizoo wrote:
danish1981 wrote:

[/b]
best regards
dan
danish we r not going to do demo on thursday we r just get together and all this point u mention we have to dissciuss befroe the deo thats why we all meet there on thursday and also check ur pvt msg as well

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 am

timewillsay wrote:Hi m appriciating your effort but requesting do it verry carefully .....i think u got my point
rizoo wrote:
danish1981 wrote:

[/b]
best regards
dan
can u explain me more man plzzzzzzzz

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 pm

first of all thanks to all of u,ur response was great,specially RIZOO showed great sense of responsibility,keep it up,united we stand ,so next meeting will be scheduled soon ,thanks once again
:P

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm

hey sunshine,

where r u?

you got any update?

thanks

rizoo

ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks for all of u to make our 1st meeting successful now we are stand on united, special thanks GEOATLEO, FREEI, CHAUDHRY and rest of all other who participated in this meeting. Our next meeting scheduled soon. Thanks again all of them.

If any body also wann come in this platform just send detail on my pvt box

anitha7
Newly Registered

written representation

Post by anitha7 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 pm

has anyone sent written representation to the tribunal.

pls reply asap

purpura
Newly Registered

ccl victim

Post by purpura » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:17 pm

hi rizwan,
another victim of ccl,i have a friend who is with me as well, we wanna attend the next meeting ,i ve emailed you our contact nos, tc.

rizoo

ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 am

COME ON ALL CCL UNITED OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AT 6PM WHITECHAPEL

truth
Newly Registered

Re: ccl stand on united

Post by truth » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

rizoo wrote:COME ON ALL CCL UNITED OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AT 6PM WHITECHAPEL
rizoo pm me the details i m waiting