ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank u aussiegirl & Rozen - EEA family permit approved

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

visatouk
Newly Registered

Thank u aussiegirl & Rozen - EEA family permit approved

Post by visatouk » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 am

I would just like to send out a thank you to Rozen and Aussiegirl.

I applied for an EEA family permit as an unmarried partner of an EEA national on Monday 31st August. My application was received in Canberra on Tuesday and today I received an email saying my application has been approved!

My partner and I have spent 5 months living apart due to circumstances beyond our control. I prepared a thorough application and enclosed everything barring the Spam sink. I really can't believe it was approved so quickly!

Yippee!!!!

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Thank u aussiegirl & Rozen - EEA family permit appro

Post by Rozen » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 pm

visatouk wrote:I would just like to send out a thank you to Rozen and Aussiegirl.

I applied for an EEA family permit as an unmarried partner of an EEA national on Monday 31st August. My application was received in Canberra on Tuesday and today I received an email saying my application has been approved!

My partner and I have spent 5 months living apart due to circumstances beyond our control. I prepared a thorough application and enclosed everything barring the Spam sink. I really can't believe it was approved so quickly!

Yippee!!!!
Hey, good on you visatouk! I'm really happy for you, and glad that your EEAFP was issued so quickly. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Wish you and your partner all the best. :)