ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

declaration of fidelity: is judge's signature sufficient?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashimashi

declaration of fidelity: is judge's signature sufficient?

Post by ashimashi » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi,

I sent my declaration of fidelity back to INIS yesterday. When I took my oath in the court the judge signed the paper and they gave it back to me. Just checking: did other people have the same or did they also get the court to stamp it or anything like that? Mine was taken in district court in Bray. Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks!

jhbmike

Re: declaration of fidelity: is judge's signature sufficient

Post by jhbmike » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

ashimashi wrote:Hi,

I sent my declaration of fidelity back to INIS yesterday. When I took my oath in the court the judge signed the paper and they gave it back to me. Just checking: did other people have the same or did they also get the court to stamp it or anything like that? Mine was taken in district court in Bray. Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks!
Did mine on Wednesday and judge just signed the form.

tiggs

Post by tiggs » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Yep,
Simple signature thats all. Name and Address i filled in. Judge just did his initials and assistant to judge just stamped it (This was local district court)
Regards
Tiggs

myimmigrationboards

Post by myimmigrationboards » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:16 pm

yes judge's signature is sufficient, some courts stamp them too but either way is accepable.