ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help need for docs..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

Urgent help need for docs..

Post by sgbajwa » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I am planning to submit my application on 28th Sep09.

A) Could I claim for earning between Aug08 to Jul09 on 28th Sep09.
B) Payslip for Jul08 includes salary for overtime as well which was worked in May08 &Jun08. However payslip says : Note that this ls – It covers from 1st of this month to end of this month. It covers two weeks in arrears and two weeks in advance e.g. pay received on 18th January is for 1st - 31st January. Will there be any problem with this earning?
C) I own a house here and my bank statements show monthly direct debits to mortgage. Could you also please advise me if it would count against my application? Besides what docs do i need to show for my accommodation in the UK?
D) I have another part time job where I get payslip for XFZ Pharmacy however gets monthly credit from ABC Pharmacy? Would you suggest me to get any letter stating my earnings and not to show pay slips?

Please help me. Thanks in Advance.

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Urgent help need for docs..

Post by seanjoe » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:09 pm

right, let me see if i can reply to this: please note that a calendar month is for any 30 day period, not necessarily from the 1st of the month.

A) Could I claim for earning between Aug08 to Jul09 on 28th Sep09. - Yes you can, in face i'm applying in 10 days and these months would be included within the 15 months stipulation.
B) Payslip for Jul08 includes salary for overtime as well which was worked in May08 &Jun08. However payslip says : Note that this ls – It covers from 1st of this month to end of this month. It covers two weeks in arrears and two weeks in advance e.g. pay received on 18th January is for 1st - 31st January. Will there be any problem with this earning?
UKBA will not check what month the earnings are for; only what is on the payslips. as long as your bank statements corraborate your payslips, it doesn't matter if you work overtime, undertime or a month in arrears.
C) I own a house here and my bank statements show monthly direct debits to mortgage. Could you also please advise me if it would count against my application? Besides what docs do i need to show for my accommodation in the UK?
Owning a house does not affect your application. I own a house too, and it shows on the same bank statement. You don't need to show any docs for accommdation in the UK.
D) I have another part time job where I get payslip for XFZ Pharmacy however gets monthly credit from ABC Pharmacy? Would you suggest me to get any letter stating my earnings and not to show pay slips?
That might be the better idea, as this would sound suspicious to the case worker. Or better still, exclude these earnings from your applic, if you already have enough points from your other jobs. Why complicate matters? You only need to pass 75; 85 or 95 points will not cound towards anything.

Please help me. Thanks in Advance.[/quote]
No worries, Moderators, I hope i have answered this query correctly.
sean

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help need for docs..

Post by sgbajwa » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Thanks for your reply. I can’t exclude my part time earning as I won’t able to achieve enough points. Either I will exclude pay slips and include a bank statement & covering letter for Gross & Net income by employer. Hope it helps to gain enough points.

I’m going to India to apply for Tier 1 as I’m on a student visa. Do I still not to submit any documents related to accommodation.

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Post by seanjoe » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:43 pm

If you are applying for a Tier 1 visa, there is no requirement asking for accommodation, as the only point of the visa is to get your visa and find yourself a job first, which will then give you a chance to find a place.
Good luck!
sean

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

Post by sgbajwa » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm

seanjoe wrote:If you are applying for a Tier 1 visa, there is no requirement asking for accommodation, as the only point of the visa is to get your visa and find yourself a job first, which will then give you a chance to find a place.
Good luck!
Much Appreciated

mubu

Post by mubu » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Will it be accepted if the payslip is dated 31-Aug but the amount was trasferred to the bank account on 4-Sept for the period worked from 1-31Aug?

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Post by seanjoe » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 pm

mubu wrote:Will it be accepted if the payslip is dated 31-Aug but the amount was trasferred to the bank account on 4-Sept for the period worked from 1-31Aug?
will not be a problem.
sean

mubu

Post by mubu » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks, I was very tensed because the dates on the payslips don't match the salary credit.