ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend voucher and Payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hshah
Newly Registered

Dividend voucher and Payslip

Post by hshah » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi,
I have seen a few post regarding the contents for the dividend voucher. I am including all the information.
I have a field for the signature of the director and a field for the signature of the secretary.
My accountant is my secretary and i am the director.
I am going to ask my accountant to stamp and sign the voucher but he will also have to sign the secretary field as well. Is this OK ?
Should i remove the secretary signature field from the voucher ?

Another question is that since i am applying in first week of july, i have transferred my payslip amount in June. My payslip is autogenerated in the standard UK format and has a date of 5th July (5th of every quarter) but i transferred the net salary in my personal bank account from my company bank account on 22nd June. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Thanks,
Hiren

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: Dividend voucher and Payslip

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:10 am

if you are claiming JUNE month then any money comes in june into your bank account is acceptable. regarding dividend voucher my accountant said either it is on plain paper and sign and stamped by director or if it on company letterhead.... no need to sign and stamped...

manishmittal
BANNED

Re: Dividend voucher and Payslip

Post by manishmittal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 am

hshah wrote:Hi,
I have seen a few post regarding the contents for the dividend voucher. I am including all the information.
I have a field for the signature of the director and a field for the signature of the secretary.
My accountant is my secretary and i am the director.
I am going to ask my accountant to stamp and sign the voucher but he will also have to sign the secretary field as well. Is this OK ?
Should i remove the secretary signature field from the voucher ?

Another question is that since i am applying in first week of july, i have transferred my payslip amount in June. My payslip is autogenerated in the standard UK format and has a date of 5th July (5th of every quarter) but i transferred the net salary in my personal bank account from my company bank account on 22nd June. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Thanks,
Hiren
Neither you nor your accountant is supposed to sign the dividend voucher. Your accountant in the capacity of company secretary need to sign the voucher.

hshah
Newly Registered

Post by hshah » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Can i claim for the period from Dec 24th uptill July 1st. Is this allowed or should it be in 1 month intervals ?
If the payslip says July 5th for the month of April, May and June as i issue payslips every quarter but the amount transferred (net pay) is done on June 20th and will be in my bank account on June 20th. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks for the reply. I am printing the dividend voucher in my company letterhead and there is a directors sign and i will have my accountant stamp t. I will remove the secretary column from the voucher.Is this OK?

Thanks,
Hiren

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:56 pm

hshah wrote:Thanks for your reply.
Can i claim for the period from Dec 24th uptill July 1st. Is this allowed or should it be in 1 month intervals ?
If the payslip says July 5th for the month of April, May and June as i issue payslips every quarter but the amount transferred (net pay) is done on June 20th and will be in my bank account on June 20th. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks for the reply. I am printing the dividend voucher in my company letterhead and there is a directors sign and i will have my accountant stamp t. I will remove the secretary column from the voucher.Is this OK?

Thanks,
Hiren
As I said, only Company secretary need to sign the dividend voucher. in your case, your accountant is the company secretary. So he will sign. Since, there is no more a requirement of Company Secretary in a private limited company, a director can also sign the dividend voucher.

hshah
Newly Registered

Post by hshah » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks for your reply regarding the dividend voucher but can u answer the one on the payslip. Problem is that the date is 5th July,2009 in payslip but i transferred the amount on 22ns June so the entry of the net pay is 22nd June in my personal bank statement. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks!!!

mubu

Post by mubu » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 pm

hshah wrote:Thanks for your reply regarding the dividend voucher but can u answer the one on the payslip. Problem is that the date is 5th July,2009 in payslip but i transferred the amount on 22ns June so the entry of the net pay is 22nd June in my personal bank statement. Is this acceptable ?

Thanks!!!
Just want to know if this worked out for you? Payslips dates not matching with the salary credit date