ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsors Financial Situation -URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 pm

oooops soory
???REUNITED???

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 pm

StaceyWarman

dont you worry about anything.....just prove you have been a couple for the 2 year period or more.....pictures, letters, evidence of phone contact, any correspondence in both names etc....everything you can imagine...this will help your application.

I earn around 840gbp a month then it is topped up with tax credits cos i have children....was a problem at first as they had not calculated my finances properly...once explained then they were satisfied...just try and sort your overdraft part out and you will be fine and also a very clear budget will help them. Make it simple as seems like they dont like to look for things they want them to pop out on the page.

Just make sure you are thorough and you wont go wrong with that!!!!
???REUNITED???

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Mags wrote:My husband has just received his UK spouse visa, he is a USC. I'm on income support and have NO savings, but they looked past that, so i wouldn't worry about little details like being overdrawn. Good luck!
omg..how? :) im surprised 2 hear that at the very least...:) gd 4 u!