ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Check Please -- Applying for Tier 1 Extension tommorro

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanak

Post by sanak » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi Push ,

My concern is future implication ... will they anytime unfailry dismiss other than visa reason...
Also what would be my employment status Fixed Term Contractor or permanent.....

Thanks and regards

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 pm

sanak wrote:Hi Push ,

My concern is future implication ... will they anytime unfailry dismiss other than visa reason...
Also what would be my employment status Fixed Term Contractor or permanent.....

Thanks and regards
They cant do that. Ask them to consider offering you a permanent contract with the above proviso.

sanak

Post by sanak » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi push,Ramesh,

i have following query for the months that i was on maternity leave October08 -Jan 09 i was not entitled for SMP or maternity allowance. However i was for some reason payed 200 GBP in month of Nov along with the extra tax they were returning me .(Which i have paid assuming i will work for 12 month). Though i am not claimimg for the period shoudl i attach these payslip and explain that my company had paid in error which they are still investigating....
the other pay slips display the tax that 100GBP returned.
Please advice ..

Thanks alot in advance

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 pm

sanak wrote:Hi push,Ramesh,

i have following query for the months that i was on maternity leave October08 -Jan 09 i was not entitled for SMP or maternity allowance. However i was for some reason payed 200 GBP in month of Nov along with the extra tax they were returning me .(Which i have paid assuming i will work for 12 month). Though i am not claimimg for the period shoudl i attach these payslip and explain that my company had paid in error which they are still investigating....
the other pay slips display the tax that 100GBP returned.
Please advice ..

Thanks alot in advance
I guess not. If you were on maternity leave and you are providing adequate proof as specified in the guidance note things should be ok.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

sanak

Post by sanak » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Push/Ramesh/senior members,

I had requested a letter from employer for the claiming period however they issued me from start of joining date that means for 18 months including my maternity period what should i do can HO accept this letter or need to issue another one for only the period i am claiming as my employer is getting very fussy

Push/Ramesh can you go through the letter below and let me know your comments as soon as possible

This letter is to confirm that the above named employee is currently employed by XXXwhich is part of the XXXGroup. Her service details are as follows with a breakdown of salary since April 2008:

Start Date: XXX
Job Title: XXXX
Employment Status: Fixed Ter Contract will get extended if visa granted Hours: Full Time
Salary: £XXX per annum

Gross Pay Net Pay
April 2008 XXX xx
May 2008 xxx xxx
June 2008 £xx xxx
July 2008

sept 2009 xxxx
XXX was absent from work on a period of maternity leave from x October 2008 to x January 2009 inclusive and during this period she was not entitled to any Company Maternity Pay or Statutory Maternity Pay.

This letter is given in good faith and is without liability to xxxxxLimited or its officers. If you require any further information please contact me on the address above.

Can you let me know your comments i am subbmitting payslip and bank statement or should i just ignore the letter and submitt pay slip and Bank statement.

Thanks a lot

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Thats perfectly fine as it cover the period of claim. Highlight the same in your Cover letter. Also highlight the relevant months in the letter itself.
regards,
push

sanak

Post by sanak » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi push/ramesh,
Myson was born in UK ast year,I wrote to ukbapublicenquiry regarding that i do not intend to leave uk an waiting for further leave to remain do i need to apply for my son dependent visa and there was automated reply as below

If your child was born in the UK and you currently have limited leave to remain, you will
need to obtain and complete application form FLR(O), or Tier 1 (Dependants) if you were
granted leave to remain under Points Based System Tier 1, in order for them to be granted
leave to remain as your dependant.

When filling in the form, the baby's details should be entered as the main applicant. You
should enclose your own passport with the application.

If you will be leaving the UK and do not intend to return under the conditions of your
current leave to remain, you are not required to make an application to the UK Border
Agency for your baby. They are deemed to have leave to remain in the UK until you leave.

If you will be making an application for further leave to remain or indefinite leave to
remain and do not intend to travel before you do so, you can include the baby as your
dependant at that time. However please note, if you travel outside the UK before your
baby obtains leave to remain, you will need to obtain Entry Clearance for the baby before
you return to the UK.

Do i need to attach this letter along with the form explaining that my son was Born in UK and hence i would now like to include him in extension application.

Push/Ramesh can you please help me how should i write in letter he is infant and 10+ month old

Thanks in advance

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 pm

sanak wrote:Hi push/ramesh,
Myson was born in UK ast year,I wrote to ukbapublicenquiry regarding that i do not intend to leave uk an waiting for further leave to remain do i need to apply for my son dependent visa and there was automated reply as below

If your child was born in the UK and you currently have limited leave to remain, you will
need to obtain and complete application form FLR(O), or Tier 1 (Dependants) if you were
granted leave to remain under Points Based System Tier 1, in order for them to be granted
leave to remain as your dependant.

When filling in the form, the baby's details should be entered as the main applicant. You
should enclose your own passport with the application.

If you will be leaving the UK and do not intend to return under the conditions of your
current leave to remain, you are not required to make an application to the UK Border
Agency for your baby. They are deemed to have leave to remain in the UK until you leave.

If you will be making an application for further leave to remain or indefinite leave to
remain and do not intend to travel before you do so, you can include the baby as your
dependant at that time. However please note, if you travel outside the UK before your
baby obtains leave to remain, you will need to obtain Entry Clearance for the baby before
you return to the UK.

Do i need to attach this letter along with the form explaining that my son was Born in UK and hence i would now like to include him in extension application.

Push/Ramesh can you please help me how should i write in letter he is infant and 10+ month old

Thanks in advance
If you want to apply for your son's dependent VISA you just need to include two more lines in your cover letter saying that he was born on such and such date in UK. His birth certificate is attached and you would like to apply for his Tier-1 Dependent VISA
regards,
push

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 am

sanak wrote:Hi push/ramesh,
If you do not intend to travel/leave the UK, then your son does not have to make any immigration application for further leave to remain.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.