ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

invalid due to old photograph - Re applying

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

migun
Newly Registered

invalid due to old photograph - Re applying

Post by migun » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 am

hi,

My application got 'invalid tagged' due to old photo yesterday.
I'm re submitting again on 10th Sep 09

Please let me know

1. Do I need to a submit the payment page again with all payment details again for reapplying?

2.I have provided for previous earning bank details and sal info till 30/06/2009.
Is my calculation correct for clause ''consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application''?

3.Do I need to mention in my cover letter the reference of the invalid appln and as to why it was rejected?

Kindly anyone help.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: invalid due to old photograph - Re applying

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:52 am

migun wrote:hi,

Please let me know

1. Do I need to a submit the payment page again with all payment details again for reapplying?

2.I have provided for previous earning bank details and sal info till 30/06/2009.
Is my calculation correct for clause ''consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application''?

3.Do I need to mention in my cover letter the reference of the invalid appln and as to why it was rejected?

Kindly anyone help.
1. As the previous application has been rendered invalid, you will fill out a completely new application form. Don't just attach the payment page, but fill out all sections correct as of date.

2. If you submit the application before 30/09/2009, then you can use the salary info and bank statements till 30/06/2009. However, for maintenance funds, you will have to provide latest 3 months bank statements valid not more than a month prior to new submission date - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

3. This is not required but you may wish to include the previous application's rejection status & reasons. This is optional as HO is going to consider your new application as fresh as the previous one was deemed 'Invalid'.
Regards,
crowbar6

migun
Newly Registered

Post by migun » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Many thanks Crowbar6.

As you adviced below:
1. As the previous application has been rendered invalid, you will fill out a completely new application form. Don't just attach the payment page, but fill out all sections correct as of date.

But how will the HO draw a reference with my previous invalid appln that paymnt is already been deducted. Is it not they will again reject stating payment page missing?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 pm

migun wrote:Many thanks Crowbar6.

As you adviced below:

But how will the HO draw a reference with my previous invalid appln that paymnt is already been deducted. Is it not they will again reject stating payment page missing?
I think you will get a refund for your Invalid Application in due course. Check this and similar threads
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm

migun wrote:Many thanks Crowbar6.

As you adviced below:

As advised by Push, you should get a refund for the previous application. This will be considered as a new application only for which fresh payment will be taken. Thus, treat this as a fresh application with up-to-date documents and evidence.
Regards,
crowbar6

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

Hi,

My application also returned as invalid application because of photographs ( in their letter, they ticked for photographs are too old option).

But in my application and dependant application first page striked as Reject instead of invalid. and in thier letter there is no information about refund fee.

what are the chances that we may get refund?

Please let me know

Kindly anyone help.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 am

flytouknida wrote:Hi,

My application also returned as invalid application because of photographs ( in their letter, they ticked for photographs are too old option).

But in my application and dependant application first page striked as Reject instead of invalid. and in thier letter there is no information about refund fee.

what are the chances that we may get refund?

Please let me know

Kindly anyone help.
The accurate way to find out is to call UKBA and find out.
Regards,
crowbar6

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 am

hmmm trying, but not connecting.

Thanks
Nida

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 am

finally got the line..

They told that they will return money with in a month.

I already taken appointment before sending application on post. so now I will go with that appointment.

Thanks crowbar for your active participation in this forum

Thanks
Nida