ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got my passport call in letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nemath0419
Newly Registered

I got my passport call in letter

Post by nemath0419 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello everybody,

I got my passport call in letter today . I looks like end is in sight . The whole process was really stressful.
Here is my timelines
Applied : Jan 2009
refused : march 2009
Appealed : march 2009
appeal heard: 13th may
determination recieved: 10th june
call in letter recieved : 04th sept

I would like to thank everybody who have helped me all through the process. I have one question.
On my passport call in letter it is asking for 3 things
1) passport
2)2 photo with the name written on the back
3) within your application with their name(s) written on the back of each one.
I didnt get the third one. Is that asking me to send a new application . Please advice guyz. I would be ever thankful to you.

Regards,
Nemath

vinata

Post by vinata » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 am

The third point could refer to dependants, but if you don't have any, then it is very to understand what the HO wants. You certainly don't have to submit a fresh application. You may call UKBA on their general helpline number and ask to explain what it could mean.

As regards your timelines, did you actually do anything to speed up the process, or you were simply waiting quietly?

nemath0419
Newly Registered

Post by nemath0419 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Thanks for you reply vinata
I am really confused about the third line. It is not very clear what they want. I was the sole applicant and dont have any dependants. Most of the people are just asked for the passport and photos but in my case that line line is really confusing and not very clear.

As regards to my speeding up the process, I wrote a letter to appeal implementation unit and asked them to speed up the process as I have to make urgent travel arrangements.

Anybody who came accross the third line in my passport call in letter please suggest me what it could be ..

Thanks,
Regards,
Nemath

vinata

Post by vinata » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Please have a look at your private messages box.