ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My story

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alisa1001
Newly Registered

My story

Post by Alisa1001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm

HI.I HAVE BEEN DEPARTED FROM ENGLAND A MONTH AGO .USE TO LIVE THERE 7 YEARS AS A STUDENT.I WANT TO COME BACK.I AM RUSSIAN.DO YOU THINK IF I GET BULGARIAN PASSPORT ON MY NAME I CAN EASY PASS PASSPORT CONTROLL IF THEY HAVE MY FINGER PRINTS.OR WHAT IS THE ENTRY RULES WITH BULGARIAN PASSPORT,ANYBODY KNOWS?X
Last edited by Alisa1001 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

charles4u
Member of Standing

Re: MY STORY

Post by charles4u » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:HI.I HAVE BEEN DEPARTED FROM ENGLAND A MONTH AGO .USE TO LIVE THERE 7 YEARS AS A STUDENT.I WANT TO COME BACK.I AM RUSSIAN.DO YOU THINK IF I GET BULGARIAN PASSPORT ON MY NAME I CAN EASY PASS PASSPORT CONTROLL IF THEY HAVE MY FINGER PRINTS.???
First, if your deported for criminal or any security reasons...there is possibility they will still deport you again.

Secondly, how do you wanna manage to get a Bulgarian passport in such a short period and you even said "on your name"...is the passport not yours ? anyway that shouldn't be my business.

Mind you, they don't finger print EU citizens or EU passport holders, so there is no way they will know its you or not... I think you dont have to worry about that. You will pass through.

If your not in any criminal activity with a record, you dont have to worry. You have an EU passport now which qualifies you as an EU citizen..but thats if thats the case "IF I GET BULGARIAN PASSPORT ON MY NAME".
Charles4u

Alisa1001
Newly Registered

for charls 4 you

Post by Alisa1001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:41 pm

no i am not a criminal.i use to live in england 7 years.renewed my student visa in may .and was very happy to recived new one for 3 years.i have boyfriend in london .we travelled alot.i couldnot attend classes as much as i have to.and on passport control on way back from italy,they departed me on basis my attendance just 30%.basicly i havent done anything wrong.i love london and love my boyfriend,i want to come back.so i might buy apartment in bulgary or just change my russian nutionality to bulgarian.what do you think?x

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: for charls 4 you

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:no i am not a criminal.i use to live in england 7 years.renewed my student visa in may .and was very happy to recived new one for 3 years.i have boyfriend in london .we travelled alot.i couldnot attend classes as much as i have to.and on passport control on way back from italy,they departed me on basis my attendance just 30%.basicly i havent done anything wrong.i love london and love my boyfriend,i want to come back.so i might buy apartment in bulgary or just change my russian nutionality to bulgarian.what do you think?x
You've done a lot wrong, you didn't adhere to the terms of your student visa hence you were deported.

Forget the Bulgarian thing, you'd need legal residency in Bulgaria for that, and for a substantial amount of time, EU states don't give residency just like that.

Hope you're not considering a fake passport.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Alisa1001
Newly Registered

Post by Alisa1001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:45 pm

there is no border when you in love .just asking and want to know the details.by the way passport is not fake

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:there is no border when you in love .just asking and want to know the details.by the way passport is not fake
Getting any EU passport is minimum 5yrs ONLY for family members in some cases and in some countries they consider 3yrs.

And you first have to obtain a legal residence b4 they issue you their passport/permanent residence.

It seems the best choice you have but it will take a long time than you imagine, I suggest you find another location maybe within the Schengen to meet your bf. (just my 1euro advice)
Charles4u

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:there is no border when you in love
Utter claptrap, I'm afraid there is when you ride slipshod through the terms of your visa.

eldane
Mood:
Denmark

If you are sooo much in love

Post by eldane » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 am

Why don't you get married with your UK boy friend (or perhaps he is Russian as you are?) and apply for "leave to remain"/residence permit?

That will resolve your dilemma.

Michael
Good intentions are appreciated but results are what matters..

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 am

How do we know that the OP is not also a Bulgarian citizen, so entitled to hold a Bulgarian passport, but has only ever, until now, held a Russian one?

It would be helpful if the OP could tell us how she intends on acquiring a Bulgarian passport in her name.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am

benifa wrote:How do we know that the OP is not also a Bulgarian citizen, so entitled to hold a Bulgarian passport, but has only ever, until now, held a Russian one?

It would be helpful if the OP could tell us how she intends on acquiring a Bulgarian passport in her name.
Good question.
Charles4u

Alisa1001
Newly Registered

Post by Alisa1001 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 pm

i am not talking about young rich russians who is on visas.
Last edited by Alisa1001 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:sunshine can you ask them is well why only rich russians can enter the uk and is no longer a sicret that most of them is criminals.it is seems like british goverment only care about money?
Read this 4 times. Still doesn't make sense.

Alisa1001 wrote:my grandparents is from bulgary ,so on this basis i can change my nationality.
Ok, so do it then. Once you are a Bulgarian citizen you have a virtually unrestricted right to enter and remain in the UK for up to 3 months. Want to stay longer? You must be exercising a Treaty right (working, self-employed, studying or economically self-sufficient).

Alisa1001 wrote:They didnt care to send me to my homecountry,i end up back to italy.on my "i can not afford italy any longer" officer sad to me " i am sure you will survive there".in my suitcase only swimming costume and slippers cos we went only for couple of days.and it is not all what i went through in passport control.
Correctly, you were returned to where you came from.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Alisa1001 wrote:sunshine can you ask them is well why only rich russians can enter the uk and is no longer a sicret that most of them is criminals.it is seems like british goverment only care about money?
my grandparents is from bulgary ,so on this basis i can change my nationality .there is lots of ways.
This people didnt care to send me to my homecountry,i end up back to italy.on my "i can not afford italy any longer" officer sad to me " i am sure you will survive there".in my suitcase only swimming costume and slippers cos we went only for couple of days.and it is not all what i went through in passport control.
My partner is not a rich Russian, is here and has been for 5/6 years, but she's always abided by the terms of her visas....

I think you need to have a father or mother who is Bulgarian to get Bulgarian nationality, from the brief research I've just done that seems to be the case;

http://www.bulgarianembassy.org.uk/citi ... pAct1.html

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 pm

benifa wrote:you were returned to where you came from.
OP i am sure you get the message.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors