ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension to TIER 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singh1827
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension to TIER 1 General

Post by singh1827 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi Guys,

I have sum queries, regarding HSMP Extension to Tier1

1. Do i need to attach my council tax document along with the TIER 1 extension application ??

2. Do i need to attach my marriage certificate for the extension of visa of my dependant ??

3. How can i get an in person appointment as i hav been trying since 2 months by calling dem an i get a recorded msg telling no appointments for the month ??

4. My visa expires on 2nd Jan 2010 nd im applying nxt week, do i need to provide a covering letter for my early application ??

5. Do i need to attach my HSMP Approval Letter, along with the TIER 1 extension application ??

Any relies much appreciated

thanks,
Singh

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Extension to TIER 1 General

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm

singh1827 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have sum queries, regarding HSMP Extension to Tier1

1. Do i need to attach my council tax document along with the TIER 1 extension application ?? No.

2. Do i need to attach my marriage certificate for the extension of visa of my dependant ?? Yes.

3. How can i get an in person appointment as i hav been trying since 2 months by calling dem an i get a recorded msg telling no appointments for the month ?? Try calling them from 8.58am in the morning.These numbers are generally extremely busy.You just need to keep redialling it.

4. My visa expires on 2nd Jan 2010 nd im applying nxt week, do i need to provide a covering letter for my early application ?? Yes, you can provide cover letter for the same explaining whay you want to apply for extension so early.

5. Do i need to attach my HSMP Approval Letter, along with the TIER 1 extension application ?? No.

Any relies much appreciated

thanks,
Singh

singh1827
Newly Registered

Post by singh1827 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Thank you very much

blue moon
Newly Registered

Post by blue moon » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:57 pm

2. Do i need to attach my marriage certificate for the extension of visa of my dependant ?? Yes.

Hi there, is the marriage certificate requirement is a definite requirement? I thought when my dependent (wife) applied for entry clearance she provided this and that is why she was given the entry clrearance. So why we need to provide again?

Also my daughter was born in UK and on her birth certificate father and mother's name is clearly mention is that not enough to prove the marriage of marriage like relation?

Because my marriage certifcate is not English does that mean I need to transalate that (paying to someone- I dont fancy that).

So could anybody confirm if I can apply without that or not?

Thanks for your help in advance.

screamaway
Newly Registered

Post by screamaway » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 am

So do we need to send marriage certificate??

Also are there any other documents that dependant should be sending?

(Applying to Tier 1 extension, and sending main applicant and dependant applications at the same time..)