ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tb test certificate yes or no

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

tb test certificate yes or no

Post by email257525 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:44 pm

friends

One of my friend was issued hsmp in dec 2008 from pakistan, he came uk in mar 2009 but left after 2 weeks because of recessions.

Now he is coming uk again, does he need latest valid tb certificate in hand to show at heathrow or not or may be they will do the test at the airport.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: tb test certificate yes or no

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

email257525 wrote:friends

One of my friend was issued hsmp in dec 2008 from pakistan, he came uk in mar 2009 but left after 2 weeks because of recessions.

Now he is coming uk again, does he need latest valid tb certificate in hand to show at heathrow or not or may be they will do the test at the airport.
He may get asked if he is coming after 6 months to the country. Again, I am not sure of this and an be checked by writing to the relevant BHC before leaving for the UK.
Regards,
crowbar6

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm

They can scan you for TB at arrival as well. May mean a delay of 1-3 hrs though. Check if the VISA/Approval letter etc. says anything about pre-screening?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Since it is very easy to get a TB test done and get the report and x-ray done from ur country..

i suggest to get the test done before ur friedn flies to UK so that he dont need to worry abt if the Immig officer would or would not ask for it..

this will buy ur friend peace of mind..