ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Protesting Against the Home office

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

unfair

You Have My Support, Khan

Post by unfair » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 am

The maintenance requirement on the PSW visa is an absolute, inferior, browbeating tactic being employed by a so-called advanced democracy to rob poor students who have had to pay their tuition through their nose, of their hard-earned money.

After charging an exorbitant fee collecting a fat bundle of useless information such as NI number, you are refused a sticker in your passport just because your account dipped below £800.00 over a period of time. Now, that's £400 gone. Then you have to fork out another amount hiring a solicitor to defend you in a case that could have been avoided had a case worker been a little more wise and educated.

Khan, you have my support. When these guys were marauding the world colonizing everybody and robbing them of their natural resources, they never thought about the repercussions. Here we are!!!

My signature, Khan. Just tell me about your plans.

khan11
Newly Registered

Re: You Have My Support, Khan

Post by khan11 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

• [quote="unfair"]The maintenance requirement on the PSW visa is an absolute, inferior.........................
Thank You All for your comments.

The conclusion drawn so far is that
1."The £800rule made by the HO doesn't make any sense at all"
2. " The are taking forever in processing visas people are waiting from past six months "

There are two things which we can do. One is to Protest against the home office outside their office, 2nd is , Hire a brilliant lawyer and file a case against HO a combine case including all of us who are interested. I was thinking the other day if Home office is allowed to hold your passport for so long? There must be some hidden rules which we are not aware of because our behaviour is always like "Yes Sir" "OK".

Now those of you who have genuinely spent the money and are graduated from a university are more than welcome to come and Join me. I need suggestion I know you all are brilliant with excellent mind. Lets come up with an idea and do it.

So shall we file a combine case? Or just Protest?

Thank you!

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 am

khan11 wrote:
  • unfair wrote:The maintenance requirement on the PSW visa is an absolute, inferior.........................
Thank You All for your comments.

The conclusion drawn so far is that
1."The £800rule made by the HO doesn't make any sense at all"
2. " The are taking forever in processing visas people are waiting from past six months "

There are two things which we can do. One is to Protest against the home office outside their office, 2nd is , Hire a brilliant lawyer and file a case against HO a combine case including all of us who are interested. I was thinking the other day if Home office is allowed to hold your passport for so long? There must be some hidden rules which we are not aware of because our behaviour is always like "Yes Sir" "OK".

Now those of you who have genuinely spent the money and are graduated from a university are more than welcome to come and Join me. I need suggestion I know you all are brilliant with excellent mind. Lets come up with an idea and do it.

So shall we file a combine case? Or just Protest?

Thank you!
[/quote]

Filing a case would be a good option. We dont wana create a fuss for other students by doing a protest. Use their own legal system to make the justice BUT get a GOOD SOLICITOR, who can create a strong case. Again students like us might not afford an expensive lawyer and might back off after looking at the invoices.

But i totally agree that its a silly rule. but again thats not our country they make the rules for us and we have to abideby their rules.

RippedOff
Newly Registered

Post by RippedOff » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 am

A lot of people seem to be missing the point here. There is no question about who can "afford" the so called "maintenence" but that the way the rule has been laid out is principally unfair. Take me for example. I was caught unawares by this "law"(I believe it is not set in stone, it is just a stupid policy that caseworkers follow like blind bats). Why would make a law that states the balance every day must be £800??? Whatever happened to closing balances or an average? Money comes into my account, I pay my rent, bills, entertain myself etc etc.....If I add all that together it could I would have pumped more than a grand into the economy, but they are insisting on having £800 just sitting there doing nothing. They seem to neglect the fact that some people work already? Isn't the visa called a Post-Study Work visa? I really must be missing something. A protest is not the way to go about it. Write letters to your MP, send emails, talk to officers in the NUS, there are groups on facebook about unfair regulations/requirements on international students. I disagree with not fighting a law because Britain is not "my country." Many of us have made an investment in education - are we wrong to ask for something back? After all the plan should be to eventually go back home...but before then....[/b]

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 am

Ripped Off..! i cudnt have put it better my self...i agree entirely...be it 800.00 for three or 1000.00 pounds for six months, its really not r call to make...what is irrational is HO insisting on the amount to stagnate for 90 days and their intolerance to maintenance balance falling by even a day is not acceptable..might i add at d very beginning when 800.00 for one month till 31 Oct and three months for Nov was first announced in June, did not specify 90 days at ol..and just stated three months balance, ambiguous!!...can be construed either closing balance for three months or 90 days ..most of d intelligent ppl or shall i say majority wud have thought that HO shud be more inclined towards the closing balance..but heck...Its HO we r talking abt here..hu r famous for their incompetence..! Secondly, HO being Fully aware tht students r often sponsored by relatives or friends for their education and INSISTING on seeing balance under the students name, refusing to accept sponsors bank stmnt is beyond my reasoning.! this country wud rather have foreign money sit around for three months and be sent back than having foreign money stimulate d cash flow...! if anything i wud be very suspicious finding 800.00 pounds lying around in anybodies account for three months ...if an individual manages to have 800.00 untouched how does he pay his way?.which cud indicate that the student has another source of income which cud olso suggest he/ she is not studying and working full time..perhaps HO shud ask for students normal current account stmnt to study the pattern of their existence, learn how much their work pays em, make some enquiry which can help them ascertain from a genuine student to fake ones...but ol dis means extra work..y wud they do it? lazy asses..! for them a tick box approach a dumb robotical approach earns them more money..one application and four hundred pounds in their pockets...easy money and they hardly spend a minute..! a malicious scheme to squeeze more money from us...i Want my 400.00 pounds back..!!! arrrggg..! this shows that they completely wish to be oblivious and callus towards international students, discrimination..! they don't know the extend or the repercussions thr actions have on an individual...This year may have been very unlucky for most genuine student but has been Verry lucky for ol those (uneducated) who have been waiting for years to enter UK in any which way...PSW has just made it easier for them..to think PSW was a retention scheme to help UK economy..australia and canada had similar schemes fr years , UK felt left out and in haste quickly introduced PSW without much consideration...wht were thy expecting..? 'bitting off more than they can chew'.. now thr r not able to comply wid their six week 'GUIDELINE' and perhaps consider changing it to SIX MONTHS..ludicrous..! ..holding anyone passport for more six months in infuriating..is 4 x times more than their guideline Demands a COMPENSATION..! ol u guys shud ask for a compensation..when back in 2004 European union joined unemployment rose and theyve opened the flood gates to ol those illegal immigrants who r offcourse now legal ..thnkx to PSW..! woohoo! way to go..! well im happy for them though..! if not protesting..sumone mentioned WATCHDOG...which i blv is d effective way...regardless of the outcome and even if isnt favourable to intrntl student the SHAME it'll Bring on HO is just as gud n satisfying..sumone has to wash their dirty linens publically....even if they refuse pig headedly to amend this RULE! we r ol talking abt if sum representative of HO can just explain or justify this rule i wud be more than happy...!

khan11
Newly Registered

Post by khan11 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks again for your comments.

I have met few solicitors and believe me or not they arn't that technical as you guys are like arguing and giving examples which itself shows that you guys are educated and have common sense.

The way you guys explain the facts is better than lawyers trust me beccause I have been visiting solicitors these days.

Lets come more closer to the reality, Lets file a combine case the money we will pay will be divided and I am sure it will not be much. There are so many issues which we can talk about like holding passports for more than six months taking £400 fee and not providing service and offcourse the main issue is "Maintenance funds for someone who has completed education and is applying within the country having job"

I need your support to move forward.

Many Thanks,

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 am

The maintenance requirement must surely be illegal. It is an arbitrary law reminiscent of the old Communist regimes. In Communist China, a country with a population of over a million, one could b sentenced to death for violating a law that was passed by the central government and not appropriately gazzetted nor publicised. It is in China, that the saying, 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' is practical.

Come to the UK, a horn-tooting, Tarttufean so-called advanced democracy. I graduated from one of the top ten UK universities in the UK with a masters degree. I was then accordingly issued with an International Graduate Scheme visa, a scheme which is directly proportional to the Fresh Talent Scheme in Scotland ( another discrepancy in how international students are treated in the same country, 2 years for international students in Scotland and a year for those in England).

Midway into the IGS scheme, I had wind, that another year had been added to the IGS visa. All this while, I was religiously working, trying to save some money and go home to my beloved country. The extra year sounded automatic so I made no effort to have a look at the eligibility requirement with regards to maintenance funds. I planned for an extra year ( who wouldn't?). Then my IGS visa was due to expire in January. Somewhere in November I decided to have a look at the HO website, then it hit me like a ton of bricks! 3 months and £800.00 at all times!!! Bullcrap! How was I supposed to know? How many British citizens are able to save £1000.00 per month?

In my case, it wasn't a question of not having the money, it was a matter of ignorance. I wasn't in still in university and therefore my access to information through the student rumour mill would have been scant. I was labouring for the workshy Brits to enjoy benefits and therefore paid no heed to the eligibility requirement as common sense told me that it should have been automatic for people under the TRANSITIONAL ARRANGEMENT. Way back, I was misled into thinking that you only needed to have the money in your account, the month prior to the expiration of your visa.

I submitted my application nevertheless, hoping that the ECO at the Border Agency would be a mind reader and understand, that I was innocent- my only crime being ignorance. Needless to say, the cruel sods, refused my application.

I could have easily had that money in my account without a sweat but hey, I was making plans to return home hence my wise decision to invest as much of my money in investment interests back home. How was I to keep the money laying idle in my British account? Ridiculous!!!

I'm very peeved and feel hard done by. The truth is that, I didn't plan returning home now. I've got commitments to round up here ie credit card bills, phone contracts etc. How am I supposed to end all this contracts halfway through? Does it not make sense to give me adequate time to honourably settle my contractual agreements with UK economic interests before leaving?

Khan, once again you have my support. I would rather we formed a coalition and hire a team of top-notch solicitors to fight our case.

Thank you

RippedOff
Newly Registered

Post by RippedOff » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 am

unfair wrote:The maintenance requirement must surely be illegal. It is an arbitrary law reminiscent of the old Communist regimes. In Communist China, a country with a population of over a million, one could b sentenced to death for violating a law that was passed by the central government and not appropriately gazzetted nor publicised. It is in China, that the saying, 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' is practical.

Come to the UK, a horn-tooting, Tarttufean so-called advanced democracy. I graduated from one of the top ten UK universities in the UK with a masters degree. I was then accordingly issued with an International Graduate Scheme visa, a scheme which is directly proportional to the Fresh Talent Scheme in Scotland ( another discrepancy in how international students are treated in the same country, 2 years for international students in Scotland and a year for those in England).

Midway into the IGS scheme, I had wind, that another year had been added to the IGS visa. All this while, I was religiously working, trying to save some money and go home to my beloved country. The extra year sounded automatic so I made no effort to have a look at the eligibility requirement with regards to maintenance funds. I planned for an extra year ( who wouldn't?). Then my IGS visa was due to expire in January. Somewhere in November I decided to have a look at the HO website, then it hit me like a ton of bricks! 3 months and £800.00 at all times!!! Bullcrap! How was I supposed to know? How many British citizens are able to save £1000.00 per month?

In my case, it wasn't a question of not having the money, it was a matter of ignorance. I wasn't in still in university and therefore my access to information through the student rumour mill would have been scant. I was labouring for the workshy Brits to enjoy benefits and therefore paid no heed to the eligibility requirement as common sense told me that it should have been automatic for people under the TRANSITIONAL ARRANGEMENT. Way back, I was misled into thinking that you only needed to have the money in your account, the month prior to the expiration of your visa.

I submitted my application nevertheless, hoping that the ECO at the Border Agency would be a mind reader and understand, that I was innocent- my only crime being ignorance. Needless to say, the cruel sods, refused my application.

I could have easily had that money in my account without a sweat but hey, I was making plans to return home hence my wise decision to invest as much of my money in investment interests back home. How was I to keep the money laying idle in my British account? Ridiculous!!!

I'm very peeved and feel hard done by. The truth is that, I didn't plan returning home now. I've got commitments to round up here ie credit card bills, phone contracts etc. How am I supposed to end all this contracts halfway through? Does it not make sense to give me adequate time to honourably settle my contractual agreements with UK economic interests before leaving?

Khan, once again you have my support. I would rather we formed a coalition and hire a team of top-notch solicitors to fight our case.

Thank you
You and I are exactly the same! Yes according to them "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."Like I am supposed to hang on every word of an institution that changes rules on a whim. Even in my refusal letter, all the points were awarded as per "the transitional arrangement". When it got to "Maintenance" a different set of rules came into play. I am currently struggling for a measly 8 months to be added to my passport....as my IGS expired very early January. These people are off their heads - honestly.

unfair

Disgraceful!!!

Post by unfair » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Needless to say, I've already spread the word to thousands of students from my home country who are planning to further their education in the UK. Truth be told, majority of them are already aware and have vowed never to set foot at the UK High Commission. Yes, these are students who are quite capable of choosing where in the West, they would want to further their studies. Quite a few have already made it to the US.

The UK government could have at least learnt a lesson from the US. Soon after September 11, the US government embarked on a frenzied attack on international, subjecting them to strict entry requirements and humiliating searches the airports. What did the Chinese students ( mind you, they form the bulk of the international student community) do? They steered their ships clear of US waters and came to Europe, mostly the UK. The US lost a substantial chunk of foreign revenue and embarked on a rigorous foreign student recruitment drive. Presently, the US student visa is one of the easiest to obtain but hey nobody wants to go there- the economy is in tatters!

The UK is repelling international students and it is theirs to lose. If they believe, that even 10% of the international student population are able to pay £20,000 worth of tuition fees upfront, they must surely be dwelling on Cloud Cuckoo Land. Home students pay £3800 and they moan about it and the UK is supposed to be one of the richest countries in the world? How then would an international student coming from say, Africa, be able to afford £10000 in tuition fees? Ridiculous.

Rather than address the primary reasons why immigration in the UK has gotten out of hands, the UK government is relying on tertiary measures which don't work in totality. Fake Zimbabwean, Congolese, Afghan, Iraqi and Rwandan passports are used by illegal immigrant to claim asylum. Illegal immigrants abound in the system and some of them are so brazen, you wonder why you should keep trying to stay legal.

How could I be qualified for the same visa category one time and then the name of that visa category is changed another time, then I am classified ineligible? Yes, I'm talking about the transition from IGS to PSW?

I may be a guinea pig now but a time will surely come when nobody would fall prey to the maintenance funds requirement. The word only ought to spread a little bit more.

I can hold my chest high and tell the HO, that I am a very intelligent individual and my skills would be warmly welcome in most civilised and even non-civilised parts of the world.

Let me make them aware of what is going to happen: very soon, international students will start loaning funds to their friends to build their accounts 3 months prior to their application for the PSW visa. The same money will keep rotating and nobody shall be caught napping on the maintenance requirement bit. International students have a very close-knit community and I'm not sure any of them would be found wanting when it comes to keeping £800 in their accounts for three months. This will ultimately defeat the purpose of the maintenance requirement and expose it as the true inferior tactic it is!

RippedOff
Newly Registered

Post by RippedOff » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh, and a little birdie in my ear told me that the cost of PSW is now £500. Score one for the Home Office. It is truly hilarious actually, in the tables to list the new visa fee, the categories are listed as "Products"....indeed as the Caseworkers in the Home Office have no brain power they can be described as a processing/manufacturing plant.. producing the PSW visas as "Products." First of all the processing times are apalling. Their helpline/website inefficient and inconsistent. Thay are still making mistakes in a so called "simple" system, and our only recourse is the AIT. Does it really make sense that visa refusals have to go into a court of law? Really? The average British tax-payer would surely not like to know how their money is being wasted on lawyers defending untenable policies made by the home office. Unfair are you appealing(if you were refused?) I have some interesting information regarding the transition if you want to PM me.

khan11
Newly Registered

Re: Disgraceful!!!

Post by khan11 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:43 pm

unfair wrote:Needless to say,...........................!
We have had alot of discussion regarding the rejection of PSW due to maintenance funds. The time is now to speak up and tell Home office law makers and the Judiciary that the law is unfair especially for the people applying within the country because all of them are working and are here from past more than two three years.

It is also important to tell the whole story we discussed here with the examples we all have given. No matter what the outcome will be but atleast Home Office will be careful while making law for international students next time.

I think I have discussed this before that Jacqui Smith the Home secretary who changed the HSMP Law herself is a thief she claimed money from parlimentary funds for no reasons.

The time is to tell that people who are making laws are not even fair with the country they are deceiving and robbing people.

The time is to ask if it is fair to take out on International Students who have successfully graduated from the universities and have paid enormous amount of money.

I am looking forward to contact city's top lawyers. If you know anybody let me know

Many Thanks,

mistytom

Protesting Against the Home office

Post by mistytom » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am

Diokpa, that was really not nice of you, being a member of standing. You’ve thrown so much insult over this, more insults than these contained in the English Language.
warped sense of reasoning, dumb mule, You really are daft, you must be the most educated fool alive
.... all these from a member of standing. that ain’t nice
You are right that Law are meant to be obeyed; but if the law is unfavourable and unfair, it should to be protested against that is what these noble guys are simply trying to say and you have insulted them repulsively. But you have a point when you said that paying so much as study fees, one should be able to afford to keep 800 ‘dormant pound sterling’ everyday, every second for 3 months. We never can tell – the unexpected can happen. If in the event of the unexpected happening, the 800quid you’ve put aside, go less by a penny- your application is turned down; that my friend is unfair. Yeah, being in another man’s house you have to abide by the rules of the house. but considering what input you have made in that household you have got a right to protest and ofcourse change the rules., you should consider yourself as significant; except ..........pls, don’t let me go there

khan11, you are being supported. pls, what is the next step?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Protesting Against the Home office

Post by Diokpa » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 am

mistytom wrote:Diokpa, that was really not nice of you, being a member of standing. You’ve thrown so much insult over this, more insults than these contained in the English Language.
warped sense of reasoning, dumb mule, You really are daft, you must be the most educated fool alive
You are right that Law are meant to be obeyed; but if the law is unfavourable and unfair, it should to be protested against that is what these noble guys are simply trying to say and you have insulted them repulsively. But you have a point when you said that paying so much as study fees, one should be able to afford to keep 800 ‘dormant pound sterling’ everyday, every second for 3 months. We never can tell – the unexpected can happen. If in the event of the unexpected happening, the 800quid you’ve put aside, go less by a penny- your application is turned down; that my friend is unfair. Yeah, being in another man’s house you have to abide by the rules of the house. but considering what input you have made in that household you have got a right to protest and ofcourse change the rules., you should consider yourself as significant; except ..........pls, don’t let me go there

If you look through the first couple of comments on this thread, you will see I was trying to put my points across in a civilised way but I was called a coward and a slave because I had my own opinion. We all have a right to support a cause and because you think something is unfair doesn't mean I should feel the same way. Anyways am done with this thread but if you have an open mind to read the first couple of threads, you'll understand why I flipped and I have no regret of making those comments.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

endurance
Newly Registered

Re: Protesting Against the Home office

Post by endurance » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

mistytom wrote:Diokpa, that was really not nice of you, being a member of standing. You’ve thrown so much insult over this, more insults than these contained in the English Language.
You are right that Law are meant to be obeyed; but if the law is unfavorable and unfair, it should to be protested against that is what these noble guys are simply trying to say and you have insulted them repulsively.

I Agree, yr constant attacks were ugly and unnecessary, if u read diopka , yr first reply was d only civil post and have to say practical to some extent, others were completely out of order. khan was probably a lil hurt wid wht happened to him, we've ol bin thr. yr comment n discouragement was d last thing he wanted...but like u sed u hve every right to voice yr opinion, which u did, calling u slave was not nice but yr constant visit to this thread and yr need of harsh retaliation on khan every post was not very mature either. anyways its gud dat khan decided to ignore u and its good to know that yr done wid this thread..it was evident from yr first post dat u were not supporting this cause.. so BYE! BYE!

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:25 pm

unfair wrote:The maintenance requirement on the PSW visa is an absolute, inferior, browbeating tactic being employed by a so-called advanced democracy to rob poor students who have had to pay their tuition through their nose, of their hard-earned money.

After charging an exorbitant fee collecting a fat bundle of useless information such as NI number, you are refused a sticker in your passport just because your account dipped below £800.00 over a period of time. Now, that's £400 gone. Then you have to fork out another amount hiring a solicitor to defend you in a case that could have been avoided had a case worker been a little more wise and educated.

Khan, you have my support. When these guys were marauding the world colonizing everybody and robbing them of their natural resources, they never thought about the repercussions. Here we are!!!

My signature, Khan. Just tell me about your plans.
Do you have any idea of how many people use study visas just to get into the UK ? Then they overstay and milk the system .

Student visas are heavily abused , with people arriving on them and never studying , using fake documents , fake colleges and over staying .

Honest hard working students can get punished because of those that look for short cuts to gain entry into the UK .

"Khan, you have my support. When these guys were marauding the world colonizing everybody and robbing them of their natural resources, they never thought about the repercussions. Here we are!!!"

With that attitude i hope you are not in the UK and never make it into the UK as it is a crap attitude to have .

This is how immigrants get a bad name . By a few bad eggs that tarnish the reputation .

madeabigmistake
Newly Registered

Re: khan...! All d best

Post by madeabigmistake » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Khan is totally right...this is UTTER MADNESS. They've changed the rules for us in the middle of the game. (I don't have the energy to go into this more). But, I suggest that everyone write to their local MP for sure. May not change the rules for US, but maybe will help others in future. Also, did anyone read about the 3 murderers let out of jail ....and WON'T be deported??? Where is the justice? If this is the way the UK is running, I am HAPPY to go back to my home country. REALLY!!! Thanks Khan, you are SPOT ON!
endurance wrote:What you guyz don't understand...is that rules are not always accurate and final and should be changed if their existence is ineffective.which is what it is at the moment.. what khan was simply trying to say was that 800.00 pounds rule doesn't do justice becasue the idea of showing 800.00 is dat it demonstrates once ability to sustain and not dip in nation wealth...which it doesn’t...major misconception..! Asking for 800.00 for three months is acceptable but asking it to be 800.00 for whole 90 days is unacceptable.

Being a student I am not gonna have money lying around. ill be paying bills etc and yet If i have managed to save 800.00 at d end of the month, shows my worthiness, however HO has diff perception to dis …no room for error and follows this rules rigidly refusing to use their grey matter and discretion…as they considers applicants whose had 799.00 balance one day worthless and prospective burden on the nation…makes no sense…ive been a victim of this nonsensical rule and I know where khan is coming from…the rule may not change but bringing a point view forward against this rule could perhaps help HO rethink it..!

Im one of the unfortunate once saw the rule change of psw 800.00 three months in time and opened a bnk acc and in Aug so that I wud be in time to make an application in November before my visa expired…I gradusted on 21 nov my visa expired on 30 nov and I put he money in d new
acc on 22n august till nov 22..evything was planned perfectly…this acc had no direct debits and I wasn’t taking any chance being extra careful. to my surprise I had gone for a holiday and when returned bank made an error and made silly charges on account without my approval and later credited upon disputing…however balance of 800.00 already dipped for few days but end balance was always 800.00 yet I was rejected…I had job offer 26k ..Just got permanent but then was served to leave within 28 days…what a fate! No fault of mine…wht upset me is to see other people I know whove just paid 500 pounds for their fake certificates and borrowed 800 for three months have managed to get psw can hardly speak English…! I guess silly point but this rule surely cannot filter frm genuine student to the fake ones..ive taken d knowledge from here but I will put it to use in my country…! Khans go for it…! I know how u feel…ppl who r discouraging or being negative r ones who r regular victims or have not been thru wht u n I have ..d fact uve opened this topic shows a lot ….i know many who r contestin against this rule ..u r not alone …u may or may not succeed…but yr not sumone who takes it lying down..go for it..!

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Unfair has made some extreme comments .. the funniest is ..
I can hold my chest high and tell the HO, that I am a very intelligent individual and my skills would be warmly welcome in most civilised and even non-civilised parts of the world.
If you read his/her other posts they are infact a unemployed over stayer that has asked questions about benefits :roll: