ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

looking for any indian or pakistani soliciter any where

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

essex_builders
Newly Registered

looking for any indian or pakistani soliciter any where

Post by essex_builders » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 pm

i am looking for any asian or indian,pakistani immigration scoliciter in ireland,any where in ireland.plz i got an urgent work with that.plz help me.
give me address or details of thath soliciters

dublin3
- thin ice -

re

Post by dublin3 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm

hi there!
I don't think so there is any indian or pakistani solicistor in dublin may b in other counties but don't know in dublin...well but there is a guy called shahid sultan he is an accountant but he call himself an immigration expert as well.. and his office is near st stephen green but I don't know his number..sorry

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

OP perhaps you should broaden you scope to include competent solicitors/lawyers, rather than just limiting it to just solicitors from the Indian subcontinent.

I am sure any lawyer from any background will act in the same professional and ethical manner, depending on their level of competence of course, rather than their ethnicity.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

TRV

Post by TRV » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:37 pm

i would like to think so however, if you are thinking of sueing someone like irish goverment authorities or any rich irish, then irish lawyers will not be on your side. I know irish solicitors actively discouraging foreigners to take any irsh business to court. believe me, ireland was one of the most corrupt cuntry in europe and now going back there due to economic meltdown...

mirzhar

hi

Post by mirzhar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi i know one asian solicitor and he is coming this friday dublin .

he practice in uk and ireland

very inteallignet solicitor and also good listener

If you have to contact him then send your detail on given below email address

runway.ireland@gmail.com

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: looking for any indian or pakistani soliciter any where

Post by Ben » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 pm

essex_builders wrote:i am looking for any asian or indian,pakistani immigration scoliciter in ireland,any where in ireland.plz i got an urgent work with that.plz help me.
Why the beloved?
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

gerard
Newly Registered

Post by gerard » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm

benifa wrote:
essex_builders wrote:i am looking for any asian or indian,pakistani immigration scoliciter in ireland,any where in ireland.plz i got an urgent work with that.plz help me.
Why the beloved?
Why assume it is beloved, if english is not the first langauge of the OP, they might more able to communicate with someone with whom the share fluent language.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 am

gerard wrote:Why assume it is beloved, if english is not the first langauge of the OP, they might more able to communicate with someone with whom the share fluent language.
essex_builders wrote:i am looking for any asian or indian,pakistani immigration scoliciter in ireland,any where in ireland.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.