ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

insanely annoyed by a (temporary) refusal based on evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chamelion

insanely annoyed by a (temporary) refusal based on evidence

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 am

SO FRUSTRATED.

Just got my application back after 1+ month, rejected as they said i didn't provide enough evidence for salary.

I had given them a letter from my employer showing my salary and payments over the past year, as well as payslips from the past year. they say it was from the same source so rejected me.

Worst part: I STILL HAVE 75 POINTS:
- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

They say i can't appeal as it was an in-country application. WTF? BUT i have 75 points!!

Is there ANYTHING I can do??

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: insanely annoyed by a (temporary) refusal based on evide

Post by gotcha » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

chamelion wrote:SO FRUSTRATED.

Just got my application back after 1+ month, rejected as they said i didn't provide enough evidence for salary.

I had given them a letter from my employer showing my salary and payments over the past year, as well as payslips from the past year. they say it was from the same source so rejected me.

- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

They say i can't appeal as it was an in-country application. WTF? BUT i have 75 points!!

Are you saying you haven't given bank statements to match salary depoisted ?

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 am

gotcha wrote:

- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

correct. I don't think i have statements dating so far back. I do have a tax form from hmrc, could that work? i'd have to change the dates though of the earning period from april 08-april09, is that still ok? or you recommend bank deposits? or BOTH?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:36 am

chamelion wrote:
gotcha wrote:

- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

correct. I don't think i have statements dating so far back. I do have a tax form from hmrc, could that work? i'd have to change the dates though of the earning period from april 08-april09, is that still ok? or you recommend bank deposits? or BOTH?
Oh ! O.
documents needs to be from two different sources. If you are talking about P-60, then it's still from same source(Employer).

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

gotcha wrote:
chamelion wrote:
gotcha wrote:

- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

Oh ! O.
documents needs to be from two different sources. If you are talking about P-60, then it's still from same source(Employer).
i found bank statements. i'm reapplying over the weekend.

but what about the 75 poitns i got anyway??

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 am

Eng point and Maintenance points are not part of 75 ...You need 75 points EXCLUDING Eng. and Maintenance points.

Please read guidence notes

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

ashishashah wrote:Eng point and Maintenance points are not part of 75 ...You need 75 points EXCLUDING Eng. and Maintenance points.

i knew that, sorry. i just got the refusal letter 30 mins ago so am filled with adrenaline. i'm a bit calmer now.

i can't apply in person as all their slots for september are filled.

any idea how long the expedited postal app takes? the regular one took a month!

to make 100% clear: i'll send in my payslips and all mybank statements showing the money entering my account. that should suffice right?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm

chamelion wrote:
ashishashah wrote:Eng point and Maintenance points are not part of 75 ...You need 75 points EXCLUDING Eng. and Maintenance points.

i knew that, sorry. i just got the refusal letter 30 mins ago so am filled with adrenaline. i'm a bit calmer now.

to make 100% clear: i'll send in my payslips and all mybank statements showing the money entering my account. that should suffice right?
I wonder why during ur first application you did not submit 2sources of proof for earnings..
Gotcha - Are you saying you haven't given bank statements to match salary depoisted ?

Chamelion - correct. I don't think i have statements dating so far back
In this country every BANK provides a copy - DUP of the bankstatements on request which takes 4-5days to reach you.. right.. you shd have done this and saved your FEES which is huge..

OK now..

Untill when you have your validity left for the current VISA? can you let us know ur status..

i want to advice you that dont do things in HASTE.. you can apply for renewal before the last date of your visa validity period.. do complete checks and RE-check and send your application..

please feel free to post any queries you have..

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
chamelion wrote:

I wonder why during ur first application you did not submit 2sources of proof for earnings..
Gotcha - Are you saying you haven't given bank statements to match salary depoisted ?

Chamelion - correct. I don't think i have statements dating so far back
In this country every BANK provides a copy - DUP of the bankstatements on request which takes 4-5days to reach you.. right.. you shd have done this and saved your FEES which is huge..

OK now..

Untill when you have your validity left for the current VISA? can you let us know ur status..

i want to advice you that dont do things in HASTE.. you can apply for renewal before the last date of your visa validity period.. do complete checks and RE-check and send your application..

please feel free to post any queries you have..
current visa valid to 25th september.

i'll be re-sending application - i got all the other points, only points not issued were past earnings and the note said i need two sources. i had submitted P60 i just realized, along with pay stubs and salary information from employer. they say it was all from one source.

this time i'll send in my bank statements that i have on hand. already verified all the deposits.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

- qualification 35
- age 20
- english 10
- maintenance 10
=75 POINTS

Maint and english points are not under attributes.
Including these above 20 points,you need to demonstarte 95 points.. :D

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 pm

hey guys,

one more thing. all my pay stubs are on the 10th of each month. when you claim 12 months earning, would i be claiming:

10th of june 2008 - 10th of june 2009 inclusive
or would i have to do
10th of july 2008 - 10th of june 2009 inclusive?

either way i meet the point requirements, just want to be 100% sure i dont' get another stupid rejection.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:49 pm

chamelion wrote:hey guys,

one more thing. all my pay stubs are on the 10th of each month. when you claim 12 months earning, would i be claiming:

10th of june 2008 - 10th of june 2009 inclusive
or would i have to do
10th of july 2008 - 10th of june 2009 inclusive?

either way i meet the point requirements, just want to be 100% sure i dont' get another stupid rejection.
You can show 12 consecutive salaried months in the last 15months... so u decide which month u want to use..

to be on safe side use salaries of july 2008 - june 2009 is better

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 am

Hey guys,

Just a few reconfirmations please!

Question D3 ("what date was the entry clearance or visa issued?"): Please confirm whether this should be my HSMP (valid sept07-sept09) or my FIRST entry to the UK i.e. as a student in Sept 05?

D5 ("are either the applicant's current and/or any of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the UK which shows his/her CURRENT leave unavailable?"): I should say No, right? The old passport doesn't have CURRENT leave status - my new passport does, which i've included.

Section 3: As an HSMP holder, I'm going to section 3C, right? i.e. extension of leave within Tier1, currently here unter the HSMP?

re: previous earnings: cleaiming from 08-08-2008 to 10-07-2009 (is this ok?). including pay slips that show gross/net pay, and bank statements for period showing the net pay being paid into my bank account.
Last edited by chamelion on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm

--remove--

chamelion

Post by chamelion » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 am

chamelion wrote:Hey guys,

Just a few reconfirmations please!

Question D3 ("what date was the entry clearance or visa issued?"): Please confirm whether this should be my HSMP (valid sept07-sept09) or my FIRST entry to the UK i.e. as a student in Sept 05?

D5 ("are either the applicant's current and/or any of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the UK which shows his/her CURRENT leave unavailable?"): I should say No, right? The old passport doesn't have CURRENT leave status - my new passport does, which i've included.

Section 3: As an HSMP holder, I'm going to section 3C, right? i.e. extension of leave within Tier1, currently here unter the HSMP?

re: previous earnings: cleaiming from 08-08-2008 to 10-07-2009 (is this ok?). including pay slips that show gross/net pay, and bank statements for period showing the net pay being paid into my bank account.
guys i've shortened the list as much as i could, please please help?