ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW & Indefinite Leave to Remain 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

@All

Anyone have an input on this;

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=44209

Cheers

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Angelica wrote:@Ash786

Waoh!

What is your guide on immigration rule?

Was UKBA not a guidance for everyone? :D
1. If that was the case then u shud not be asking question here and shud have known in the first place that PSW does not count for 5 years but does count for 10 years rule.

2. U r just wasting time now so i wud not be replying to your childish questions and mind who does not understand the following.

PSW AND 5 YEARS= NO FOR SETTLEMENT
PSW AND 10 YEARS= YES FOR SETTLEMENT

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 am

@Ash

Not everyone that come to forums are nonentities, in fact there are many members that are far far better than you and I.

## I knew the answer before i joined this forum but it took me ages because i have to email home-office for clarification.

## I stated that the info provided by UKBA on their website is not clear at all and you sere unable to provide any link whatsover to disclaim this.

I was expecting you to say its clear enough and backed it with fact NOT to just post as if you are the custodian of UK immigration rule.

Fact! Fact!! Fact!!!