ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizoo

Re: ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

truth wrote:
rizoo wrote:COME ON ALL CCL UNITED OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AT 6PM WHITECHAPEL
rizoo pm me the details i m waiting
man check ur pm every detail there

Newly Registered

Post by 1379 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 am

Hi Rizoo, it means that u meating today on 07th september??? Can anyone join, or I have to be invited??? Because i am victim of CCL as well, and my case still under consideration and my hearing date will be within 2 weeks.
Thanxs.
rizoo wrote:
truth wrote:
rizoo wrote:COME ON ALL CCL UNITED OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AT 6PM WHITECHAPEL
rizoo pm me the details i m waiting
man check ur pm every detail there

rizoo

ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:53 am

Latest update form ccl student is lead case withdraw reconsideration application form the high court. Now we guys I mean CCL stand on united going to high court with the one of top solicitor and all the expense we all shared.
This is the time we have to come in one platform so I request to all of ccl victim come in this platform ASAP.

Send me pvt msg if any body taking part in this moment

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

rizoo wrote:Latest update form ccl student is lead case withdraw reconsideration application form the high court. Now we guys I mean CCL stand on united going to high court with the one of top solicitor and all the expense we all shared.
This is the time we have to come in one platform so I request to all of ccl victim come in this platform ASAP.

Hi guys
If you hire a top solicitor then please make sure you hire Asian guy. The reason I say this because English person will not help you (already seen in test case). At least our Asian person now which situation we are in and he/she try best to win the case.

I don’t mind to share the cost as well. My case is already in high court. I can’t come in meeting because I am not living in London but I am happy to share information and cost.

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

sunshine11 wrote:
rizoo wrote:Latest update form ccl student is lead case withdraw reconsideration application form the high court. Now we guys I mean CCL stand on united going to high court with the one of top solicitor and all the expense we all shared.

Hi guys
If you hire a top solicitor then please make sure you hire Asian guy. The reason I say this because English person will not help you (already seen in test case). At least our Asian person now which situation we are in and he/she try best to win the case.

I don’t mind to share the cost as well. My case is already in high court. I can’t come in meeting because I am not living in London but I am happy to share information and cost.
I'd Personally hire the BEST guy you can.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 am

sunshine11 wrote:

Hi guys

I don’t mind to share the cost as well. My case is already in high court. I can’t come in meeting because I am not living in London but I am happy to share information and cost.[/quote

yup sunshine i totally agree with u and we hire one of the best solicitor and he is Asian so this time we have some hope to win this case

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 am

rizoo wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:

Hi guys

I don’t mind to share the cost as well. My case is already in high court. I can’t come in meeting because I am not living in London but I am happy to share information and cost.[/quote

yup sunshine i totally agree with u and we hire one of the best solicitor and he is Asian so this time we have some hope to win this case
[Moderator edit : The information posted here was totally unacceptable to this Board. Accordingly it has been deleted, and the ability of this member to send PMs has been withdrawn.]

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 pm

sunshine11 wrote:
Sunshine, I've sent u a PM but it seems to have stuck in my Outbox for some reason!! Is there any other way I can PM you?
Thanks.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:
Sunshine, I've sent u a PM but it seems to have stuck in my Outbox for some reason!! Is there any other way I can PM you?
Thanks.
Hello Mr tuhadda_fuffar

I sent you PM please read.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:49 am

sunshine11 wrote:
rizoo wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:

Hi guys

[Text deleted by Moderator]
yup man we need ur help and we welcome u to joint this forum basic this not one person fight its 2500 ppls fight so every single person come and joint this moment
sunshine u plzzz send me a pvt msg or email me ur contract detail

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 am

tuhadda_fuffar and rizoo, the ability of that member to send PMs has now been withdrawn.
John

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am

John wrote:tuhadda_fuffar and rizoo, the ability of that member to send PMs has now been withdrawn.
Guys i can't send PM. i will give u my yahoo ID so we can chat :-).

Let me make the ID then i will g ive u

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 am

Having ignored the implications of the previous "thin ice" rating, sunshine11 has now been banned from this Board.

Members are reminded that this Board cannot be used in contravention of its terms and conditions.
John

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 pm

John wrote:Having ignored the implications of the previous "thin ice" rating, sunshine11 has now been banned from this Board.

Members are reminded that this Board cannot be used in contravention of its terms and conditions.
Hi John.

Could I ask you what is "thin ice" rating? Actually I was in a conversation with sunshine11. He was a good contributing member on this website! Now I dont know how to contact him. could i post my e-mail ID here so that if he visits this page again, he could note it?

Thanks in advance.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 pm

He was a good contributing member on this website!
No he wasn't. He was posting in breach of the terms and conditions of this Board. "Thin ice", is, well, think about it ... tread very carefully, or you will fall through the ice ... and in terms of this board, get banned, which is what has now happened.
could i post my e-mail ID here so that if he visits this page again, he could note it?
If you do that your post will get deleted, and you also will be placed on "thin ice"!

One of the T&Cs reads :-
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
John

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi guys
If you hire a top solicitor then please make sure you hire Asian guy. The reason I say this because English person will not help you (already seen in test case). At least our Asian person now which situation we are in and he/she try best to win the case''

hi john
is that the reason why sunshine being banned from this forum or is it something else coz i explored his threads but i cudn't find any of them as being offensive or anything which can voilate your terms and conditions.
best regards
dan[/quote]

Khalsa
BANNED

Post by Khalsa » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm

John wrote:
He was a good contributing member on this website!
No he wasn't. He was posting in breach of the terms and conditions of this Board. "Thin ice", is, well, think about it ... tread very carefully, or you will fall through the ice ... and in terms of this board, get banned, which is what has now happened.
could i post my e-mail ID here so that if he visits this page again, he could note it?
If you do that your post will get deleted, and you also will be placed on "thin ice"!

One of the T&Cs reads :-
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
Hi John
I understand your T&C but atleast you need to give some sort of warning before you banned (can't see any ware on fourm). Illegally you need to give sunshine11 warning before you banned.

Sunshine11 is very usefull member and give us lot of infomration regarding CCl.

At least give sunshine11 one chance. If sunshine11 do this agian then banned sunshine11.

I read sunshine11 post and i got very usefull infomration from sunshine11. we can't contact sunshine11 so please let sunshine11 come back agian.

At least give one chance.

Thanks

KHALSA :arrow:

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Sunshine11 is history. I was particularly unimpressed by the attempt to re-register a membership this morning.
http://www.workpermit.com keeps rights to ban any user, who will not follow these rules, or edit/delete any inappropriate post without any warning.
John

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Guys i don't think you can question the Administrator's decision. Sunshine 11 has violated lots of forum rules. His statement about English Lawyers being rubbish and Asian ones are better, are all unacceptable, and has a potential of causing offense.

His last statement might not have appeared offensive, but his general conduct definitely warrants a ban. From going through the thread, i have noticed some other members whose conduct are slowly approaching the threshold, if they haven't already reached it.

It also appear that he was seeking to solicit some criminal activity.

It might be helpful and useful if the policy for "Thin Ice" status holder is properly explained.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm

I think the posts that broke the rules have been deleted or amended in any case.

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Obie wrote:Guys i don't think you can question the Administrator's decision. Sunshine 11 has violated lots of forum rules. His statement about English Lawyers being rubbish and Asian ones are better, are all unacceptable, and has a potential of causing offense.

His last statement might not have appeared offensive, but his general conduct definitely warrants a ban. From going through the thread, i have noticed some other members whose conduct are slowly approaching the threshold, if they haven't already reached it.

It also appear that he was seeking to solicit some criminal activity.

It might be helpful and useful if the policy for "Thin Ice" status holder is properly explained.
ofcourse we can question adminstrator decision if we think its not right ok,secondly you just mentioned that english lawyers are rubbish means that what you think about english lawyers not sunshine coz he haven't called them rubbish its you who just mentioned it so in no way sunshine have offended anyone so i dunno who is getting offensive from his comments YOU or JOHN,and i agree to him coz as asian lawyers can understand our language so we can do better communication with them and tell our cases to them in a better way so better communicatin always mean better results,you said yourself again then that his last comments were not appeared offensive so wheres the argue then means you claimed it and then you denied it yourself.
and in the last you said his general conduct defintely warrants a ban so i cant see any offensive conduct from his threads. and last thing YOU TELL ME WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT HE WAS SEEKING TO SOLICIT SOME CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?>?????????????PROVE IT

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Prove it? I don't have to. But I do say this. The decision to ban him was absolutely nothing to do with British lawyers v Asian lawyers. That was not the issue.
i cant see any offensive conduct from his thread
Of course you can't. Such posts have been moved out of public sight.

Topic closed ..... I might reopen it again tomorrow.
John

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

OK, I have now reopened this topic, but I do so under strict conditions. That is :-
  • The topic will stay on-topic
  • Any attempt to take this topic off-topic, for example to discuss the T&Cs of this Board, or to discuss whether someone should have been banned or not, will be promptly deleted.
  • Any repeat offender of off-topic comments will also be banned.
  • Any posts in contravention of this Board's T&C will be promptly deleted, and the poster banned without further warning.
This Board has no desire to restrict discussions about the college concerned, and subject to the conditions above, now invites you to continue such discussion.
John

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:36 pm

sunshine11 wrote:
Hi guys
If you hire a top solicitor then please make sure you hire Asian guy. The reason I say this because English person will not help you (already seen in test case). At least our Asian person now
Apologies for the delayed response, which was due to circumstance beyond my control.

Danish in response to your message, if we were to take out the Asian bit of Sunshine11's statement and replace it with Caucasian, i am sure it will not be very nice , would it? there will be a huge outcry and complains of beloved, wouldn't there?

I am a non-Caucasian person, and don't believe in beloved, and think beloved by any ethnicity towards another is unacceptable.

This wasn't about language barrier, it was about the colour of one's skin.

If you had the opportunity of seeing some of the deleted statement of the individual in question, you would realise there was a attempt to solicit a criminal act or an underlying criminal agenda. However , i will try and refrain myself from mentioning it.

I wasn't speaking for the Administrator, as he is perfectly capable of doing so himself. I was speaking for myself incidentally.

I think a dearly beloved statement from whatever camp or ethnicity is unacceptable. He was unable to provide any prove, for his remarks, neither does his statement has any veracity.

Now let us look at the implication of CCL on prospective student like , a relative of mine, who is finding it extremely hard to secure a UK student visa .

It is public knowledge that CCL is a charade, and the students of this institution are perfectly aware of this. They know the score very well. I found it quite astounding that students of such calibre could not have know about this. Records of student could not be tallied with that of Home Office record. Lack of student identification, no records of lecturer and all the rest of it. It puts a distinctive dent on the character of all the student of this institution.

To think that this matter should be up for discussion is inconceivable.

It is colleges like CCL, and its students that gives poor hard working student in the UK a bad name, and helps right wing element in the political fraternity and far right parties to thrive.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors